- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 SHREENATH TRAVELS ,Mango Market Near Police Choki Kuwadva Road 14h 30m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 BhilwaraShree Parshwanath TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
- 17:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:15 Limda Chowk 17:45 Greenlanad Chokdi 18:55 Chotila 19:55 Limdi 13h 15m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 No 6 Oswal Plaza Near Circuit HouseParshwanath TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5945 Fare Details Rs945 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:45 Limda Chowk 18:00 Jubilee Baug/Garden 18:30 Greenland Chowkadi 18:30 Madhapar Chowkdi 13h 30m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Vasant ViharShrinath Travel and Transport AgencyNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)510 Fare Details Rs510 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs710 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Chotila 18:30 Golden Plaza, 150 Feet Ring Road 19:00 Green Land Cross Roads 14h 30m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:00 BhilwaraEagle TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 Limda chowk 19:00 Greenland chowkdi nr royal marbel morbi road 18:30 Opp.jubilee garden 15h 5m → 10:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:05 Hotel Landmark (Vasant Vihar)Shrinath travel agency iso 9001 certifiedNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)1000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Limda chowk 21:30 Greenland chowkdi nr royal marbel morbi road 21:15 Opp.jubilee garden 13h 0m → 10:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:00 Hotel Landmark (Vasant Vihar)Shrinath travel agency iso 9001 certifiedA/C Sleeper (2+1)1260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Rajkot to Bhilwara
How many buses are running between Rajkot to Bhilwara on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Rajkot to Bhilwara.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Rajkot to Bhilwara bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹510, AC bus is ₹945, Sleeper bus is ₹945 on Rajkot to Bhilwara bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Rajkot Bhilwara bus route?
104 seats for Non AC, 55 seats for AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Rajkot to Bhilwara bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Rajkot to Bhilwara bus route leaves at 17:00. It is a nonac bus and fare for this bus is ₹600.
When does the last bus leaves for Bhilwara from Rajkot?
The last bus for Rajkot to Bhilwara route leaves at 19:00. The ticket price for this nonac bus is ₹1000.
Who are the popular operators on the Rajkot to Bhilwara bus route?
Top operators on the Rajkot to Bhilwara bus route are Shrinath travel agency iso 9001 certified , Shrinath Travel and Transport Agency , Shree Parshwanath Travels and Eagle Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Rajkot to Bhilwara Bus Offers & Promos
Rajkot Bhilwara Bus Schedule & Info
Rajkot Bhilwara Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Rajkot
Top Bus routes from Bhilwara
Top Trains from Rajkot
Top Trains from Bhilwara
Hotels in Bhilwara
Popular attractions in Bhilwara
A Rajasthani village named as Gangapur is located 45 Kms from Bhilwara and is a dynamic spot where the famous cattle fair is organized. The cattle fair of ......
- Harni Mahadev Temple
Harni Mahadev Temple situated at a distance of approximately 6km from the main town of Bhilwara is a popular pilgrim spot of Rajasthan.
- Kyara ke Balaji Temple
Kyara ke Balaji Temple in Bhilwara is a beautiful temple dedicated to Lord Hanumana, wherein it is believed that the image of the Lord had naturally formed on the rocks, much to the amusement of millions of his devotees. The temple is famous for Adhar Shila and Patola Mahadev too. Apart from Lord Hanumana, images of Ghata Rani and Patola Mahadev can be seen in the rocks as well.
- Mandalgarh Fort
A very famous Fort of Bhilwara, Mandalgarh Fort is located at a distance of 52 Kms from the city of Bhilwara. The fort has a rich story of ......