- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Rameshwaram 12h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Hosur 06:00 Kalasipalyam 05:30 MadiwalaSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5790 Fare Details Rs790 - Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Rameshwaram 12h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Electronic city Tollgate 05:00 Hosur 06:00 Kalasipalayam 05:45 MadiwalaRoyal TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 RAMESHWARAM(KPN) 12h 0m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 BangaloreK.P.NVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.7/5788 Fare Details Rs788 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 Rameshwaram 12h 0m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Kalasipalyam 06:00 Lal BaghWilson Garden 05:45 MadiwalaSRS TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5936 Fare Details Rs936 - Sleeper
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 RAMESHWARAM(KPN) 11h 15m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 BangaloreK.P.NMercedes Benz A/C Sleeper(2+1) 3.1/5945 Fare Details Rs945 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Rameshwaram to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Rameshwaram to Bangalore on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Rameshwaram to Bangalore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Rameshwaram to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹700, AC bus is ₹936, Sleeper bus is ₹936 and ₹788 for AC Volvo on Rameshwaram to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Rameshwaram Bangalore bus route?
54 seats for Non AC, 17 seats for AC and 38 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Rameshwaram to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Rameshwaram to Bangalore bus route leaves at 18:00. It is a nonac bus and fare for this bus is ₹790.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Rameshwaram?
The last bus for Rameshwaram to Bangalore route leaves at 19:15. The ticket price for this mercedes bus is ₹945.
Who are the popular operators on the Rameshwaram to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Rameshwaram to Bangalore bus route are K.P.N , SRS Travels and Royal Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Rameshwaram to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Rameshwaram Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Rameshwaram Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Rameshwaram
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...