- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 Rameswaram Aero Travels Near Bus Stand Iyengar Bakery opp 8807922822 17:35 thangachimadam 17:40 pamban 12h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Thiruvanmiyur 05:15 Guindysubway 05:25 Ashokpillar 05:30 KoyambeduUniversal TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/5660 Fare Details Rs660 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs760 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 RAMESHWARAM(KPN) 11h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 ChennaiK.P.NVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.2/51008 Fare Details Rs1008 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Rameswaram 18:02 Akkamadam 18:03 Thangachimadam 18:10 Peikarumbu 11h 55m → 05:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Perungalathur SBLToffice 04:55 Tambaram Hindu Mision Hospital 05:05 Pallavaram KPN HP petrolbunk 05:10 Crompet Busstand 05:15 Guindy-Guindy-MillinemSchool-subway 05:25 Saidapet 05:30 Nandanam 05:40 Egmore 05:45 Central 05:55 MannadiShri Baghyalakshmi Travels(SBLT)Non A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Rameswaram 18:10 Thangachi Madam - Yogam Travels 18:15 Pamban - Milan Travels 11h 45m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 SRM University 05:10 Perungalathur 05:15 Tambaram - Hindu Mission Hospital 05:20 Meenabakkam Airport 05:25 Guindy- Alandur Post Office 05:35 Ashok Pillar 05:40 Vadapalani 05:45 Koyambedu-CMBT 06:15 Egmore -Parveen Travels (Van/Bus)Parveen TravelsNon A/C Hi-Tech Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.8/5670 Fare Details Rs670 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 RAMESHWARAM(KPN) 11h 0m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 ChennaiK.P.NMulti Axle A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/51113 Fare Details Rs1113 - Sleeper
- 18:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 Rameshwaram 12h 0m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Chengalpet Bye Pass 05:45 Perungulather SRS Travels 05:50 TambaramHindu Mission Hospital 05:55 GundyPost Office Next to Asarkhan Bus Stop 06:00 Egmore 06:15 KoyambeduSRS TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5670 Fare Details Rs670 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs799 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Rameswaram Bus Stand 11h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:20 Chengalpat Hebron Office 04:30 Mahendra City 04:35 Singaperumalkoil 04:40 SRM Potheri 04:45 Vandalur 04:50 Perungulathur - 9380555966 04:55 Tambaram 05:05 Chromepet Bus Stop 05:10 Meenabakkam Airport 05:15 Guindy Kaththipaara 05:20 Ashok Pillar 05:25 Vadapalani 05:30 KOYAMBEDU-CMBT Hebron Transports Guest LoungeHebron transportsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5892 Fare Details Rs892 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Rameswaram 12h 5m → 07:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Perungalathur SBLT Office9840920927 06:10 Tambaram Hindu Mission Hospital 06:20 Crompet-Busstand 06:25 Pallavaram Bus Stand 9840920926 06:30 GUINDY 06:35 Ashok Pillar Samy travels 06:40 Vadapalani 06:45 koyembedu 06:55 Egmore 07:05 MannadiShri Baghyalakshmi Travels(SBLT)A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5924 Fare Details Rs924 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Rameswaram 10h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:40 Chengalpat Toll Gate 04:45 Mahindra City 04:50 Vandalur 04:55 Perungalathur 05:00 Tambaram 05:05 Chrompet 05:10 Pallavaram 05:15 Guindy 05:20 Ekkattuthangal 05:25 Ashok Pillar 05:25 Vadapalani 05:30 Koyambedu 05:40 Lucas TVS 05:45 KolathurYBM TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.5/51144 Fare Details Rs1144 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Rameswaram 10h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:30 Villipuram 05:15 CHENGALPET TOLLGATE 05:25 Mahindra city 05:30 SRM UNIVERCITY 05:35 Guduvanchery 05:40 urpakkam 05:45 vandalur 05:50 PERUNGALATHUR 05:55 Thambaram Hindu mission hospital No 2 06:00 Chrompet 06:05 Pallavaram 06:10 AirPort 06:15 Guindy 06:20 AshokPillar 06:25 Vadapalani 06:30 KOYAMBEDUOrange Tours & TravelsBharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.4/5945 Fare Details Rs945 - Sleeper
Rs1050 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Rameshwaram to Chennai
How many buses are running between Rameshwaram to Chennai on the daily basis?
10 buses are running between Rameshwaram to Chennai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Rameshwaram to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹1008 for AC Volvo on Rameshwaram to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Rameshwaram Chennai bus route?
and 42 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Rameshwaram to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Rameshwaram to Chennai bus route leaves at 17:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹660.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Rameshwaram?
The last bus for Rameshwaram to Chennai route leaves at 19:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹924.
Who are the popular operators on the Rameshwaram to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Rameshwaram to Chennai bus route are K.P.N , Shri Baghyalakshmi Travels(SBLT) , YBM Travels and Universal Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 9 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Rameshwaram to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Rameshwaram Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Rameshwaram Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Rameshwaram
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.