- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Rameshwaram 12h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Hosur 05:15 Electronic city Tollgate 05:45 Madiwala 06:00 KalasipalayamRoyal TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Rameshwaram 12h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Hosur 05:30 Madiwala 06:00 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5840 Fare Details Rs840 - Sleeper
- 18:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 RAMESHWARAM(KPN) 12h 0m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 BangaloreK.P.NVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.0/5893 Fare Details Rs893 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 Rameshwaram 12h 0m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Madiwala 06:00 Lal BaghWilson Garden 06:15 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.8/5989 Fare Details Rs989 - Sleeper
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 RAMESHWARAM(KPN) 11h 15m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 BangaloreK.P.NMercedes Benz A/C Sleeper(2+1) 2.7/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Rameswaram to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Rameswaram to Bangalore on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Rameswaram to Bangalore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Rameswaram to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for Mercedes is 1050, Volvo is 893 on Rameswaram to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Rameswaram Bangalore bus route?
24 seats for Mercedes, 42 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Rameswaram to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Rameswaram to Bangalore bus route leaves at 18:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹700.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Rameswaram?
The last bus for Rameswaram to Bangalore route leaves at 19:15. The ticket price for this mercedes bus is ₹1050.
Who are the popular operators on the Rameswaram to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Rameswaram to Bangalore bus route are K.P.N , SRS Travels and Royal Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Rameswaram to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Rameswaram Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Rameswaram
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...