- 10:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 10:00 Rameswaram 9h 30m → 19:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 18:30 Paladam 18:45 Sulur Bus Stand 19:00 Singanallur 19:15 Hopes College 19:15 Fun Mall 19:20 Lakshmi Mills 19:25 Gandhipuram 19:30 Omni Bus StandMadurai radha travelsA/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.2/5630 Fare Details Rs630 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Rameswaram 10h 0m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:30 Paladam 03:50 Sulur Bus Stand 04:05 Singanallur 04:15 Hopes College 04:15 Fun Mall 04:20 Lakshmi Mills 04:25 Gandhipuram 04:30 Omni Bus StandMadurai radha travelsA/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.2/5630 Fare Details Rs630 - Semi Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Rameshwaram 10h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Gandhipuram (Van pickup)Arthi TravelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper/Sleeper(2+1) 3.3/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
Rs550 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Aero Travels Busstand Rameswaram 19:10 Thangachimadam 19:15 Mandapam 19:25 Pamban 19:35 uchipuli 10h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:30 Dharapuram 04:25 Palladam Busstand 04:45 Singanallur 05:00 Gandhipuram 05:05 Omni Bus Stand Airindiaa TravelsAir Indiaa TravelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper/Sleeper(2+1) 2.6/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
Rs600 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Rameshwaram 19:10 Mandabam(Rameswaram) 19:15 Thangachimadam 19:20 Pamban 19:40 Uchipuli (Rameswaram) 10h 0m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Sulur 04:50 Ondipudur 04:55 Singanallur 05:15 Gandhipuram 05:35 (Pickup Van/Bus)Ukkadam 05:40 (Pickup Van/Bus)100 Ft Road 05:40 (Pickup Van/Bus)Selvapuram 1 05:45 (Pickup Van/Bus)Avinasilingam College 05:50 (Pickup Van/ Bus)Perur Bus Stand 1 05:50 (Pickup Van/Bus)Saibaba Kovil 05:55 (Pickup Van/Bus) Coimbatore New Bus Stand 05:55 (Pickup Van/Bus)Pachapalayam 1 06:00 (Pickup Van/Bus)Gn Mills 06:00 (Pickup Van/Bus)Kalampalayam 1 06:05 (Pickup Van/Bus)Thudiyalur 06:05 (Pickup Van/Bus)Mathampatti 1 06:15 (Pickup Van/Bus)Alandurai 1 06:15 (Pickup Van/Bus)Iruttupallam 1 06:20 (Pickup Van/ Bus) Karunya 1Krish TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)400 Fare Details Rs400 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Rameswaram to Coimbatore
How many buses are running between Rameswaram to Coimbatore on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Rameswaram to Coimbatore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Rameswaram to Coimbatore bus route?
The minimum fare for on Rameswaram to Coimbatore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Rameswaram Coimbatore bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Rameswaram to Coimbatore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Rameswaram to Coimbatore bus route leaves at 10:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹630.
When does the last bus leaves for Coimbatore from Rameswaram?
The last bus for Rameswaram to Coimbatore route leaves at 10:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹630.
Who are the popular operators on the Rameswaram to Coimbatore bus route?
Top operators on the Rameswaram to Coimbatore bus route are Madurai radha travels , Krish Travels , Air Indiaa Travels and Arthi Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Rameswaram to Coimbatore Bus Offers & Promos
Rameswaram Coimbatore Bus Schedule & Info
Rameswaram Coimbatore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Rameswaram
Top Bus routes from Coimbatore
Top Trains from Coimbatore
Hotels in Coimbatore
Popular attractions in Coimbatore
- Anamalai Wildlife Sanctuary
Anamalai Wildlife Sanctuary is irrefutably a wonderful place to visit, also known as Indira Gandhi National Park. It has an ..........
- Dhyanalinga Temple
Dhyanalinga Temple is located in the Velliangiri mount. It is amongst of the renowned temples of the city which is commonly known as.....
- Pollachi Ayyappan Temple
Built in the year 1970, the temple holds many similarities with the Sabarimala Ayyappan Temple which is one of the ........
- Brookefields Mall
Brookefields Mall is one of the perfect examples of fast development in the city. It is one of the major projects of the city and comprises many.....