- 10:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 10:00 Rameswaram 9h 30m → 19:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 18:30 Paladam 18:45 Sulur Bus Stand 19:00 Singanallur 19:15 Hopes College 19:20 Lakshmi Mills 19:25 Gandhipuram Bus Stand 19:30 Omni Bus StandMadurai radha travelsA/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.8/5682 Fare Details Rs682 - Semi Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Aero Travels Busstand Rameswaram 19:10 Thangachimadam 19:25 Pamban 19:35 uchipuli 10h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:05 Omni Bus Stand 05:00 Gandhipuram 04:45 Singanallur 04:25 Palladam Busstand 03:30 DharapuramAir Indiaa TravelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper/Sleeper(2+1) 2.3/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
Rs550 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 RAMESHWARAM 10h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Echanari 05:25 Singanallur 05:15 Sungam 05:30 HOPES 05:35 Gandhipuram 05:00 Kenathukadavu 05:10 Nataraj Petrol Bunk 05:20 Ramanathapuram 05:05 Sundarapuram 05:40 PappanakayampalayamArthi travelsNon A/C Seater (2+2) 3.2/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Rameswaram 9h 30m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:30 Paladam 03:50 Sulur Bus Stand 04:05 Singanallur 04:15 Hopes College 04:20 Lakshmi Mills 04:25 Gandhipuram Bus Stand 04:30 Omni Bus StandMadurai radha travelsA/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.1/5756 Fare Details Rs756 - Semi Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Rameshwaram 19:15 Thangachimadam 19:20 Pamban 10h 15m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Sulur 04:50 ondipudur 04:55 singanallur 05:15 Gandhipuram 05:20 100 ft road 05:35 Vadavalli 05:40 Saibaba kovil 05:45 Government College of Technology (GCT) 05:50 Bus Stand New 1 06:00 GN Mills 06:10 Thudiyalur 06:15 Periyanyakanpalayam 06:20 Karunya NagarKRISH TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater/Sleeper Business Class (2+1)450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Rameswaram to Coimbatore
How many buses are running between Rameswaram to Coimbatore on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Rameswaram to Coimbatore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Rameswaram to Coimbatore bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹450, AC bus is ₹682, Sleeper bus is ₹682 on Rameswaram to Coimbatore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Rameswaram Coimbatore bus route?
90 seats for Non AC, 68 seats for AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Rameswaram to Coimbatore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Rameswaram to Coimbatore bus route leaves at 10:00. It is a ac bus and fare for this bus is ₹682.
When does the last bus leaves for Coimbatore from Rameswaram?
The last bus for Rameswaram to Coimbatore route leaves at 10:00. The ticket price for this ac bus is ₹682.
Who are the popular operators on the Rameswaram to Coimbatore bus route?
Top operators on the Rameswaram to Coimbatore bus route are Madurai radha travels , KRISH Travels , Air Indiaa Travels and Arthi travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Rameswaram to Coimbatore Bus Offers & Promos
Rameswaram Coimbatore Bus Schedule & Info
Rameswaram Coimbatore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Rameswaram
Top Bus routes from Coimbatore
Top Trains from Coimbatore
Hotels in Coimbatore
Popular attractions in Coimbatore
- Anamalai Wildlife Sanctuary
Anamalai Wildlife Sanctuary is irrefutably a wonderful place to visit, also known as Indira Gandhi National Park. It has an ..........
- Dhyanalinga Temple
Dhyanalinga Temple is located in the Velliangiri mount. It is amongst of the renowned temples of the city which is commonly known as.....
- Pollachi Ayyappan Temple
Built in the year 1970, the temple holds many similarities with the Sabarimala Ayyappan Temple which is one of the ........
- Brookefields Mall
Brookefields Mall is one of the perfect examples of fast development in the city. It is one of the major projects of the city and comprises many.....