- 15:58 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:58 Ranchi 14h 2m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 BhubaneswarApurba TravelsLeyland A/C Seater/Sleeper Executive Luxury (2+2) 3.9/5680 Fare Details Rs680 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1200 - Seater/Sleeper
- 17:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:40 Khadgara Bus Stand 11h 20m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 BhubaneswarShivam TravelsTata A/C Seater/Sleeper Air Suspension (2+2)703 Fare Details Rs703 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs808 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Kantatoli - Near Bus Stand,Ranchi 9334420743 13h 30m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Palasuni (Pickup Van/Bus) Near Rasulgarh 07:40 Vani Vihar Flyover-InFront of Satsang Vihar 07:55 Bermunda - Near Bus StandDolphin tours and travelsA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+2) 3.6/5647 Fare Details Rs647 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Ranchi 11h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 BhubaneswarNiniLeyland A/C Seater/Sleeper Executive Luxury (2+2) 1.8/5680 Fare Details Rs680 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1200 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Ranchi to Bhubaneswar
How many buses are running between Ranchi to Bhubaneswar on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Ranchi to Bhubaneswar. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses.
When does the first Ranchi to Bhubaneswar bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Ranchi to Bhubaneswar bus route leaves at 15:58. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹680.
When does the last bus leaves for Bhubaneswar from Ranchi?
The last bus for Ranchi to Bhubaneswar route leaves at 18:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹647.
What are the boarding points for Ranchi to Bhubaneswar Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Ranchi are ranchi nini1 , Ranchi Stand , Kantatoli and Khadgara Bus Stand .
What are the dropping points in Bhubaneswar for the Ranchi Bhubaneswar bus route?
Dropping points in Bhubaneswar for this route are Palasuni (Pickup Van/Bus) Near Rasulgarh , nini ranchi1 , Bermunda , Baramunda Nilamadhaba and Vani Vihar Flyover .
Who are the popular operators on the Ranchi to Bhubaneswar bus route?
Top operators on the Ranchi to Bhubaneswar bus route are Apurba Travels , Shivam Travels , Dolphin tours and travels and Nini .
Ranchi to Bhubaneswar Bus Offers & Promos
Ranchi Bhubaneswar Bus Schedule & Info
Ranchi Bhubaneswar Popular Bus Operators
Hotels in Bhubaneswar
Popular attractions in Bhubaneswar
- Lingaraja Temple
One of the most famous temples of Odisha, Lingaraj temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva, who is also known as ‘Lingaraj’. It is approximately 54.8 metres high and enshrines a huge statue of Lord Shiva which is 8 feet in diameter and is made of granite. The deity is bathed everyday with milk, water and bhang (marijuana). It is believed that the temple’s construction history dates back to the later half of 11th century.
- Udayagiri and Khandagiri Caves
hese are the twin hills which has rock-cut caves. Caves are built with artistic carvings around the ............
- Dhauli Giri
It is a hill which has major Edicts of Ashoka. It is beautifully crafted and has fascinating architecture. Elephant sculpted and ............