- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Ranchi 10h 40m → 06:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:10 Esplande Bus standSHYAMOLI PARIBAHAN Pvt. Ltd.Volvo A/C Seater Executive Luxury (2+2) 4.2/5882 Fare Details Rs882 - Seater
- 19:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:40 Khadgara Bus Stand 10h 50m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 BabughatShivamLeyland A/C Seater/Sleeper Air Suspension (1+1) 2.9/5556 Fare Details Rs556 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs945 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Khadgara Bus Stand 10h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 BabughatJairam ClassicTata A/C Seater/Sleeper Hitech Pushback (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 ROSHAN - 9470140974 KANTA TOLI 9470140974 9h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Esplanade B C Roy Market - 03340068495Royal cruiserVolvo A/C Seater (2+2) 3.8/5840 Fare Details Rs840 - Seater
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Khadgara Bus Stand 6207944072 8h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Baba Counter BabughatRoyal TravelsBharat Benz A/C Seate /Sleeper (2+1) 2.0/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:10 Kanta Toli Chowk 9h 20m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 BabughatShivam TravelsLeyland A/C Seater/Sleeper Executive Luxury (2+2) 3.6/5510 Fare Details Rs510 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs820 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Ranchi to Kolkata
How many buses are running between Ranchi to Kolkata on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Ranchi to Kolkata. Out of which 7 are sleeper buses, 7 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Ranchi to Kolkata bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 840 on Ranchi to Kolkata bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Ranchi Kolkata bus route?
53 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Ranchi to Kolkata bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Ranchi to Kolkata bus route leaves at 19:30. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹882.
When does the last bus leaves for Kolkata from Ranchi?
The last bus for Ranchi to Kolkata route leaves at 19:40. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹556.
Who are the popular operators on the Ranchi to Kolkata bus route?
Top operators on the Ranchi to Kolkata bus route are SHYAMOLI PARIBAHAN Pvt. Ltd. , Shivam , Jairam Classic and Royal cruiser .
Ranchi to Kolkata Bus Offers & Promos
Ranchi Kolkata Bus Schedule & Info
Ranchi Kolkata Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Popular attractions in Kolkata
- New Market
The New Market is one of the busiest places in Kolkata. It is located in the heart of the city and is one of the shopping hubs in Kolkata. The New Market in Kolkata, which is also known as the Hogg Market, is located on the Lindsay Street.
- Marble Palace
The Marble Palace in Thakurpukur is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the city of Kolkata and is visited by tourists from far and away, all through the year. The palace, built in Neoclassical style, is very well known for its architecture, and its vast collection of sculptures, furnishings and paintings.
- Kalighat Kali Temple
A popular religious attraction of Kolkata, Kalighat Kali Temple is considered as one of the 52 Shakti Peethas (places where the various parts of Sati's body are believed to have fallen, in the course of Shiva's Rudra Tandava) of India. Kalighat is said to be the site where the toes of the right foot of Sati fell. In earlier years, the image of the deity was incomplete as only the face was constructed. Later on over the years, the hands (made of gold and silver), the tongue and jewellery were added to the idol of goddess Kali.
- Prinsep Ghat
The Princep Ghat in Kolkata that overlooks the River Hoogly is located on the river bank and is one of the oldest recreational spots of Kolkata. The Palladian porch, which is the major attraction in Princep Ghat, was built in memory of the eminent orientalist James Prinsep.