- 11:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 11:00 Ratangarh By Pass. 7h 50m → 18:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 18:50 Saras Hotel BharatpurPanwar TravelsA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1)945 Fare Details Rs945 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1313 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1418 - Seater/Sleeper
- Get 5.0 % Extra OFF More18:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:10 Ratangarh chouraha 8h 0m → 02:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:10 By passM J Bhati Travels JJNA/C Sleeper (2+1)840 Fare Details Rs840 - Sleeper
Rs892 - Sleeper
- 20:12 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:12 Rathore travels ( madho bus ) 9261000565,9261272727 9h 0m → 05:12 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:12 By passRathore Travels MadhoA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1)700 Fare Details Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Khachawah travels,bus stand 8h 50m → 05:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:20 BharatpurVijay Tour and TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)525 Fare Details Rs525 - Sleeper
Rs735 - Sleeper
Rs945 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Ratangarh to Bharatpur
How many buses are running between Ratangarh to Bharatpur on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Ratangarh to Bharatpur. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 5 are AC buses.
When does the first Ratangarh to Bharatpur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Ratangarh to Bharatpur bus route leaves at 11:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹945.
When does the last bus leaves for Bharatpur from Ratangarh?
The last bus for Ratangarh to Bharatpur route leaves at 11:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1350.
Who are the popular operators on the Ratangarh to Bharatpur bus route?
Top operators on the Ratangarh to Bharatpur bus route are Panwar Travels , Shree Karni Maharaja Travels , M J Bhati Travels JJN and Rathore Travels Madho .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Ratangarh to Bharatpur Bus Offers & Promos
Ratangarh Bharatpur Bus Schedule & Info
Ratangarh Bharatpur Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Ratangarh
Top Bus routes from Bharatpur
Top Trains from Ratangarh
Top Trains from Bharatpur
Popular attractions in Bharatpur
- Keoladeo Ghana Bird Sanctuary
The Keoladeo Ghana Bird Sanctuary in Bharatpur, Rajasthan is one of the richest bird areas in the world and is a major tourist attraction in the state of Rajasthan. The National Park, spread over an area of 29km² has been declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- Lohagarh Fort
A must visit tourist attraction for history lovers, Lohagarh Fort or Iron Fort of Bharatpur is famous as a symbol of strength and eternity. It stood strongly against repeated four attacks of British, but was finally captured by Lord Lake. A moat surrounds the fort which was filled with water, as a shield against enemy attacks. The gateway of the fort is named as Ashtadhatu(eight-metal) and is adorned with beautiful paintings of huge elephants.
- Deeg Palace
Deeg Palace was constructed in a wide area; the beauty of the placeleaves people amazed. The sunrise and sunset at the palace gives a .........