- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Rau,baba kulfi 9h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Adalat Road 06:30 Naik CollegeHans TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 21:01 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:01 Rau,baba kulfi 9h 30m → 06:31 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:31 Adalat Road 06:31 Naik CollegeHans TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Rau 9h 45m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Manmandir terminus adalat roadDhariwal TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/5510 Fare Details Rs510 - Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Rau,baba kulfi 8h 45m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Adalat RoadHans TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5699 Fare Details Rs699 - Sleeper
- 22:16 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:16 Rau,baba kulfi 8h 45m → 07:01 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:01 Adalat RoadHans TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5699 Fare Details Rs699 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Rau to Aurangabad
How many buses are running between Rau to Aurangabad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Rau to Aurangabad. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 3 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Rau to Aurangabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Rau to Aurangabad bus route leaves at 21:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹500.
When does the last bus leaves for Aurangabad from Rau?
The last bus for Rau to Aurangabad route leaves at 22:16. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹699.
What are the boarding points for Rau to Aurangabad Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Rau are Rau and Rau,baba kulfi .
What are the dropping points in Aurangabad for the Rau Aurangabad bus route?
Dropping points in Aurangabad for this route are Others , Adalat Road and CIDCO .
Who are the popular operators on the Rau to Aurangabad bus route?
Top operators on the Rau to Aurangabad bus route are Hans Travels and Dhariwal Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Rau to Aurangabad Bus Offers & Promos
Rau Aurangabad Bus Schedule & Info
Rau Aurangabad Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Aurangabad
Popular attractions in Aurangabad
- Bibi Ka Maqbara
A near-replica of the famous Taj Mahal with the essence of a son's priceless emotions imbibed gives birth to Bibi-ka-Maqbara, an amazing mausoleum in Aurangabad. It is dedicated to the warm memories of Aurangazeb's wife, Rabia-ul-Durani and is an exceptional effort on the part of a son, Prince Azim Shah, to express his unparalleled love for his mother. The mausoleum has stood the test of time but is lesser-appreciated than its more-famous counterpart.
Located on the banks of the Godavari River, Paithan is a city positioned approximately 56km south of Aurangabad. One could explore this small yet wonderful city on foot. Glimpses of Paithan's glorious past gets slowly unveiled in the bends and corners of the city. A number of sightseeing options can be enjoyed by tourists. Some of the well-known attractions among them are the Eknath Maharaj Temple, Nathsagar Dam, Jayakwadi Bird Sanctuary, Jnanyeshwari Vatika and the Paithani Kendra.