- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Ravapar 10h 15m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 S.G Highway, NEXA Maruti Show Room, Prahlad Nagar Cross Road,9825801354 05:10 Iscon Bridge ( Drop by Pickup-van ) 05:15 Jodhpur Char Rasta,Satellite, Main Office SST, 9825801354 05:30 Paldi , Head Office Sahjanand Travels(Anilkunj Centre) 9825801354 05:45 vishala Hotel ,Shree sahjanand travels (surya travels)Shree Sahjanand TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)660 Fare Details Rs660 - Sleeper
- 19:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:40 HARESH PAN RAVAPAR 9h 50m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Paldi 05:30 S.T 05:30 BAPUNAGAR UNNATI TRAVELS 05:30 ISCON FLYOVER BRIDGE NEAR WIDE ANGEL CINEMA 05:30 NARODA KRISHNA TRAVELS - 07926575661 / 60 05:30 SANAND S.T STAND 05:30 CTM Diwan Travels - 9979881489 05:30 H.K.TRAVELS S.T (Gita Mandir) 07925461274H.k. travelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)560 Fare Details Rs560 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs660 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Ravapar ( Swaminarayan Agro )02835-275206 20:05 Ugedi bus stand 9h 15m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Iscon Circle 9825321449 04:45 Sarkhej Sanand Chowkdi - 9429882239 04:50 Satellite (Pooja Travels 3585) 9227070922 05:00 Paldi -By Auto Rixa (Pooja Teavels 4477) - 9227070922 05:15 S T Bus Stand -By Auto Rixa (N K Travels) 9409252957 05:25 Naroda Patiya - By Auto Rixa (Umiya Travels-9375850130) 05:30 Thakkar Nagar (Shree Neelkanth Travels) 07922771596 05:35 Hathijan Circle - 94298 82239RTT Bus ServiceNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
- 20:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Ashapura GMDC Township (Opp. Main Entry Gate) 20:05 Ravapar (Nr. Bus Stand) 9h 10m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:55 Sarkhej 05:00 Iscon 05:05 Satellite 05:10 Paldi 05:15 S.T Geeta Mandir 05:25 Thakkar Nagar 05:35 Naroda Patiya 05:45 C.T.M 05:50 Jashoda Nagar 06:00 Hathijan CircleRamani TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Ravapar 9h 15m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 8,shroff chambers,paldi 06:05 Manas Complex, Jodhpur Char Rasta Satellite 06:10 Prahlad Nagar Circle (P) Nr. Honest Restaurant S.G HighwayPatel tours and travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Ravapar to Ahmedabad
How many buses are running between Ravapar to Ahmedabad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Ravapar to Ahmedabad.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Ravapar to Ahmedabad bus route?
The minimum fare for on Ravapar to Ahmedabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Ravapar Ahmedabad bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Ravapar to Ahmedabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Ravapar to Ahmedabad bus route leaves at 19:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹660.
When does the last bus leaves for Ahmedabad from Ravapar?
The last bus for Ravapar to Ahmedabad route leaves at 20:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹650.
Who are the popular operators on the Ravapar to Ahmedabad bus route?
Top operators on the Ravapar to Ahmedabad bus route are Patel tours and travels , RTT Bus Service , Shree Sahjanand Travels and H.k. travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Ravapar to Ahmedabad Bus Offers & Promos
Ravapar Ahmedabad Bus Schedule & Info
Ravapar Ahmedabad Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Ravapar
Top Bus routes from Ahmedabad
Top Trains from Ahmedabad
Hotels in Ahmedabad
Popular attractions in Ahmedabad
- Bhadra Fort
Bhadra fort is beautiful monument that is famous for its intricate carvings, pattern works and beautiful frescos suits. In the year 1411, .........
- Kankaria Lake
A stroll along the banks, lying on the greens or enjoying laser shows, a peaceful or delightful day-out, as you please, is assured in the amazing Kankaria Lake of Ahmedabad. With fun suiting all age groups, the lake is a one-stop destination for people in a look-out for unadulterated recreation. It is one of the largest lakes in the city and is a regular hang-out option for locals.
- Teen Darwaja
A renowned landmark of Ahmedabad, Teen Darwaza is a triple arched gateway, distinguished by its beautiful Islamic architecture. It is also considered as one of the oldest as well as the longest gateways of the city. Established in 1411 C.E. by Sultan Ahmed Shah, the founder of Ahmedabad, this gate served as a royal entrance to the Maidan Shahi or the Royal Square.
- Dada Hari Vav (Stepwell)
Water conservation has been of prime importance in Gujarat since antiquity Such can be appreciated from the 120 or so odd step-wells that are scattered in different parts of the state. Two prominent step-wells can be admired in Ahmedabad itself. One is Mata Bhawani ni Vav and the other is Dada Hari ni Vav, located at an approximate 20min walking distance from each other. Both the step-wells are distinctly diverse in architecture and ethos. While the former is colourful and lively, the latter is imposing and pure.