- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:55 Ron( Opp-KSRTC Bus Stand Ron ) 10h 55m → 06:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Tumkur Byepass 06:55 Anand Rao Circle 06:15 Yeshwanthpur 06:05 Goraguntepalya signal 05:45 Madanayaka Halli ( Near Bus Stand )KRL TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.0/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
- 20:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:10 Ronopp Ksrtc Bus Stand Ron 9h 35m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Nelmangla Tollgate 06:05 Majestic Anand Rao Circle 05:45 Yeshwanthpur 05:30 Jalahalli Cross 05:30 Goraguntepalya SignalSanjana TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Ron 10h 0m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Tumkur Bye Pass 06:15 Majestic Ananda Rao Circle 06:10 Seshadri Puram 06:05 Malleswaram Circle 06:00 Rajajinagar 05:55 Yeshwantpur Govardhan Theater 05:45 Jalahalli 05:40 8th Mile 05:35 Nelamangala S R S TravelsSRS TravelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.3/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Semi Sleeper
- 20:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:20 Ron Jp Enterprices 9h 40m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:50 Hulimavu 06:45 B K Circle Sugama Kothanur Dinne 06:40 Panduranga Nagar / Bannerghatta Road 06:35 JD Mara Signal 06:30 J P Nagar 15th Cross. 06:20 Jayanagar 4th Block 06:20 South End Road K R Road 06:15 Nagasandra Circle 06:08 Lalbagh West Gate 06:07 Lalbagh Main Gate 06:05 Corporation Circle 06:00 Mejestic Anand Rao Circle . 05:50 Navarang Circle 05:45 Jalahalli Circle 05:40 NelamangalaSugama TouristsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.4/5410 Fare Details Rs410 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs660 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs710 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Ron 10h 0m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Tumkur Bye Pass 06:45 Majestic Ananda Rao Circle 06:40 Seshadri Puram 06:35 Malleswaram Circle 06:30 Rajajinagar 06:25 Yeshwantpur Govardhan Theater 06:15 Jalahalli 06:10 8th Mile 06:05 Nelamangala S R S TravelsSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
Rs700 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Ron to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Ron to Bangalore on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Ron to Bangalore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Ron to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹410 on Ron to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Ron Bangalore bus route?
137 seats for Non AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Ron to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Ron to Bangalore bus route leaves at 20:00. It is a nonac bus and fare for this bus is ₹700.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Ron?
The last bus for Ron to Bangalore route leaves at 20:00. The ticket price for this nonac bus is ₹700.
Who are the popular operators on the Ron to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Ron to Bangalore bus route are SRS Travels , Sugama Tourists , KRL Travels and Sanjana Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Ron to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Ron Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Ron Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Ron
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...