- Get INR 50.0 Extra OFF More20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Bus stand Roorkee 9h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Mashani chaurahaJai Shree Ganesh Yatra CompanyNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.0/5840 Fare Details Rs840 - Sleeper
Rs1155 - Sleeper
Rs1575 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Roorkee 6h 30m → 02:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:30 Mathura Bus StopBrham Tour and Travels (Ebus India)Tata A/C Seater/Sleeper King size VIP A/C Family Sleeper with Backrest/Seater (2+1)2100 Fare Details Rs2100 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs2940 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs3150 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:59 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:59 Busstand 8h 31m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Mathura Bus StopShri Ganesh Yatra Tour & TravelsTata Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+2)699 Fare Details Rs699 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Busstand 7h 55m → 05:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:10 Mathura Bus StopShri Ganesh Yatra Tour & TravelsTata Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+2)660 Fare Details Rs660 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs864 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Bus stand Roorkee 6h 30m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Mashani chaurahaJai Shree Ganesh Yatra CompanyA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.0/51470 Fare Details Rs1470 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Roorkee to Mathura
How many buses are running between Roorkee to Mathura on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Roorkee to Mathura. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses.
When does the first Roorkee to Mathura bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Roorkee to Mathura bus route leaves at 20:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹840.
When does the last bus leaves for Mathura from Roorkee?
The last bus for Roorkee to Mathura route leaves at 20:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹840.
What are the boarding points for Roorkee to Mathura Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Roorkee is Bus stand Roorkee .
What are the dropping points in Mathura for the Roorkee Mathura bus route?
Dropping points in Mathura for this route is Mashani chauraha .
Who are the popular operators on the Roorkee to Mathura bus route?
Top operators on the Roorkee to Mathura bus route are Jai Shree Ganesh Yatra Company , Shri Ganesh Yatra Tour & Travels and Brham Tour and Travels (Ebus India) .
Roorkee to Mathura Bus Offers & Promos
Roorkee Mathura Bus Schedule & Info
Roorkee Mathura Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Mathura
Popular attractions in Mathura
- Kesi Ghat
Kesi Ghat in Vrindavan, Mathura, is one of the most visited places in the area and frequented by devotees and tourists alike. The Ghat, considered to be amongst the best of its in the country, is situated on the banks of the river Yamuna and is a huge hit amongst devotees of Lord Krishna.
- Madan Mohan temple
Have anyone ever wondered that in the pious town of Vrindavan which temple holds the distinction of being the oldest one? If not, then get set to know that it is the Madan Mohan Temple in Banke Bihari Colony of Vrindavan, where the original deity of Madana-Mohan was discovered by Advaita Acarya hundreds of years ago. It is not just a religious shrine, but a historical landmark that transcends one back to 16th century India. It was then that saint Sanatan Goswami enshrined the deity of Madan Mohan after Advaita Acarya entrusted the worship of the Lord upon him.
- Sri Krishna Janmabhoomi Complex
This complex is a massive and magnificent architecture that speaks volumes about the tradition and culture of India. The Krishna Janambhoomi temple is ......
- Iskcon Temple
Located at Bhaktivedanta Swami Marg, Raman Reiti, Vrindavan, ISKCON temple is popularly known as Sri Sri Krishna Balaram Mandir. One of the most magnificent temples of Vrindavan, it was inaugurated by A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Srila Prabhupada, Founder Acharya of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness on Ram Navami Day (20 April, 1975). He also installed beautiful idols of Sri Sri Krishna Balaram, Sri Sri Radha Shyamasundar, Sri Sri Gaura Nitai and Lalita Devi & Vishakha Devi in the temple.