- 02:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 02:15 Salem 2h 45m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 DindugulRun TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)999 Fare Details Rs999 - Sleeper
- 03:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 03:45 Salem 2h 30m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 DindigulKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Scania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2)1050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Semi Sleeper
- 04:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 04:00 Salem (seelanaickenpatti bypass) 3h 20m → 07:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:20 Bus stopRajam TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
- 13:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 13:30 Salem AVR ROUNDANA BYEPASS 2h 45m → 16:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 16:15 Dindigul ByepassParveen TravelsVolvo Multi Axle SemiSleeper I-Shift B11R (2+2) 4.6/5582 Fare Details Rs582 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 SALEM NEW BYE PASSOFFICE 2h 45m → 21:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 21:00 Dindigul Bye PassSRS TravelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2) 4.7/5472 Fare Details Rs472 - Semi Sleeper
- 23:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 01:15 SALEM NEW BYE PASSOFFICE 4h 5m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Dindigul Bye PassSRS TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Salem to Dindigul
How many buses are running between Salem to Dindigul on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Salem to Dindigul. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Salem to Dindigul bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 582 on Salem to Dindigul bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Salem Dindigul bus route?
29 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Salem to Dindigul bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Salem to Dindigul bus route leaves at 02:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹999.
When does the last bus leaves for Dindigul from Salem?
The last bus for Salem to Dindigul route leaves at 18:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹472.
Who are the popular operators on the Salem to Dindigul bus route?
Top operators on the Salem to Dindigul bus route are SRS Travels , Parveen Travels , Run Travels and Rajam Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Salem to Dindigul Bus Offers & Promos
Salem Dindigul Bus Schedule & Info
Salem Dindigul Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Salem
Top Bus routes from Dindigul
Top Trains from Salem
Top Trains from Dindigul
Hotels in Dindigul
Popular attractions in Dindigul
- Berijam Lake
A road trip from Chennai will take you kilometres away from the hustle bustle of a city life to a hidden scenic freshwater reservoir called Berijam Lake, situated in the upper Palani Hills of Kodaikanal. The calm scenic waters of the lake, adjoining greenery and towering hills made it a must visit destination in Kodaikanal over the years.
- Bear Shola Falls
Bear Shola falls is counted among such attractions in Kodaikanal, which are visited by a large number of tourists every year. The gorgeous fall got its name because bears used to.......
- Dindigul Fort
Overlooking a valley, Dindigul is a city in Tamil Nadu, located about 400 km away from Chennai. The city is home to Dindigul Fort, which is believed to be first built by the Nayakas of Madurai, in order to defend their country from the invading Mysore army. Later, it was rebuilt by Haider Ali and finally was captured by the British in 1790, who garrisoned it till 1860. Presently, the fort is maintained by the Archaeological Survey of India.
- Dindigul Hill
The famous attraction of this hill is the flower which blooms in every 12 years and is known as the Kurunji flower.