- 03:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 03:00 Thiruvakavandanoor byepass 4h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Kanchipuram ByepassKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Volvo B9R Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)1732 Fare Details Rs1732 - Semi Sleeper
- 23:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:50 Seelanaickenpatti Bypass 23:00 KONDALAMPATTRI BYPASS ROUNDANA BUSSTOP 23:10 AVR Roundana 23:15 BUSSTAND(JOY ALUKKAS) 23:45 Omalur Toll Plaza 4h 50m → 04:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:05 Kanchipuram BypassVetri TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5582 Fare Details Rs582 - Sleeper
- 23:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:10 S R T Travels 23:15 New Bus Stand 4h 45m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Bye- Pass NH Main RoadS R TA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.6/5735 Fare Details Rs735 - Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:20 Seelanaickenpatti Bypass 23:25 Kondalampatti Bypass 23:30 AVR Roundana 23:45 Omlur Tollgate 4h 45m → 04:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Kanchipuram BypassSSS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 23:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:45 AVS roundana 4h 30m → 04:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Kanchipuram ByepassAlpha TravelsLeyland A/C Seater/Sleeper King size VIP A/C Family Sleeper with Backrest/Seater (2+1)577 Fare Details Rs577 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs682 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs787 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:40 S R T Travels 23:45 New Bus Stand 4h 45m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Bye- Pass NH Main RoadS R TNon A/C Seater Push Back (2+2) 4.4/5400 Fare Details Rs400 - Seater
- 23:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:50 Salem Bypass 5h 10m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 KanchipuramBSP BusNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Salem to Kanchipuram
How many buses are running between Salem to Kanchipuram on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Salem to Kanchipuram. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Salem to Kanchipuram bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1732 on Salem to Kanchipuram bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Salem Kanchipuram bus route?
1 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Salem to Kanchipuram bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Salem to Kanchipuram bus route leaves at 03:00. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹1732.
When does the last bus leaves for Kanchipuram from Salem?
The last bus for Salem to Kanchipuram route leaves at 03:00. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹1732.
Who are the popular operators on the Salem to Kanchipuram bus route?
Top operators on the Salem to Kanchipuram bus route are S R T , Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) , Vetri Travels and SSS Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Salem to Kanchipuram Bus Offers & Promos
Salem Kanchipuram Bus Schedule & Info
Salem Kanchipuram Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Salem
Top Bus routes from Kanchipuram
Top Trains from Salem
Top Trains from Kanchipuram
Hotels in Kanchipuram
Popular attractions in Kanchipuram
- Kailasanathar Temple
The Kailasanathar Temple in Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu happens to be the oldest building in the city, built from 685-705 AD, under the reign of Pallava Dynasty.
- Ekambaranatha Temple
The richness and exquisiteness of Tamil art and culture are accepted and appreciated by millions of art lovers from round the world. Each and every town in Tamil Nadu is blessed with skilled craftsmen and handicraft centres. Added to artistic skills of locals, religious beliefs and tolerance is strongly attached with Tamil lifestyle and traditions. Temples in South India are after all known for their majestic architecture, rich outlook and practice of thousand years old customs. Kanchipuram is one such city in Tamil Nadu whose traditional hand- weaved silk sarees are famous across the world. Kachipuram's temples are also explicit examples of South Indian temple art and architecture whose brilliance and magnificence cannot be compared to anything in the world.
- Vaikunda Perumal Temple
The Pallava king, Nadivarman II had contributed to the formation of Kanchipuram temple in the 7th century. Lord Vishnu is mainly.....
- Kanchi Kamakshi Temple
Deep down south, India is wrapped with an amazing spiritual flavour. This entire region houses a good number of religious sites with long histories and legends associated with them. The town of Kanchipuram is one of the seven sacred cities in India. It is most popular for its silk sarees and ancient temples namely the Kanchi Kamakshi Amman Temple, Sri Ekambaranthar Temple, Sri Varadaraja Perumal Temple, Sri Ulagalanda Perumal Temple, Sri Kumarakottam Temple, Sri Kailasanathar Temple and Sri Kachapeswarar Temple, among several others.