- 02:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 02:00 AVR ROUNDANA(KPN) 4h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 OotyK.P.NNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Sleeper
- 02:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 02:00 Salem Parveen Travels 29h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Ooty - Main Bus StandParveen TravelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)550 Fare Details Rs550 - Semi Sleeper
- 02:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 02:45 Salem Byepass 4h 30m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 OotyKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)A/C Sleeper (2+1)899 Fare Details Rs899 - Sleeper
Rs1002 - Sleeper
- 03:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 02:45 Attur 03:30 Kondalampatti Bye Pass 4h 50m → 08:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:20 BKR Ooty Gate Hotel 08:45 OotyHebron transportsScania A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 2.6/5472 Fare Details Rs472 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Salem to Ooty
How many buses are running between Salem to Ooty on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Salem to Ooty.
When does the first Salem to Ooty bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Salem to Ooty bus route leaves at 02:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹550.
When does the last bus leaves for Ooty from Salem?
The last bus for Salem to Ooty route leaves at 03:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹472.
Who are the popular operators on the Salem to Ooty bus route?
Top operators on the Salem to Ooty bus route are K.P.N , Hebron transports , Parveen Travels and Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Salem to Ooty Bus Offers & Promos
Salem Ooty Bus Schedule & Info
Salem Ooty Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Salem
Top Bus routes from Ooty
Top Trains from Salem
Hotels in Ooty
Popular attractions in Ooty
- Pykara Lake and Waterfalls
Pykara river is the largest river and is located about 21 kms from the city on the Ooty-Mysore road in the Niligiri district. The area around the...
- Ooty Lake
Situated at a distance of approximately 3km from the city of Ooty in the Nilgiris district is the artificial Ooty Lake which spreads over an area of 65 acres. It was constructed in the year 1824 by John Sullivan, the then Collector of Coimbatore. The lake is skirted by tall Eucalyptus trees while its waters are fed by streams that meander through the hills. Those who have a keen interest in photography can surely get some amazing clicks of water birds along with the beautiful Nilgiri mountain ranges in the backdrop.
- Government Museum
Located on Mysore Road, Government Museum was constructed in 1989 for promoting local culture. This ...
- Doddapetta Peak
It is the highest peak (2634 metres) in the Nilgiris Hills and is located at a distance of about 10 kms from the Ooty bus stand. The name...