- 00:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:40 Sanchor, jay bajarag travels agency 5h 0m → 05:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:40 R.T.O CircleThar TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
- 00:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:45 Jai bajrang travels 4h 30m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Shahibaug 05:15 Bus stand (geeta mandir)M R TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)420 Fare Details Rs420 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs630 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Thorad Road,Char Rasta 4h 30m → 03:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:30 Jakhar Travels-Shahibaug Nr. M.V.House,Opp-Hathisingh Vadi,Namaste Circle,Shahibaug Ahmedabad.Jakhar TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1100 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:10 Sanchor, jay bajarag travels agency 4h 20m → 03:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:30 R.T.O Circle 03:30 C.t.m (express highway) 03:30 Kalupur Railway Station 03:30 S t standThar TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)735 Fare Details Rs735 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs945 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1155 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:40 Sanchore CHAR RASTA 4h 50m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:20 Adalaj M- 8094011048 04:20 CHANDKHEDA M-8094011048 04:30 SHAHIBAUGH M- 8094011048 04:30 Kalupur Railway Station M- 8094011048 04:30 S T Stand- Gita Mandir M- 8094011048 04:40 CTM Char Rasta express highway- M-8094011048Deval TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)900 Fare Details Rs900 - Sleeper
Rs1100 - Sleeper
- 23:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:50 Sanchor Cross Road 5h 15m → 05:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:20 Adalaj 05:25 Chandkhera 05:30 Sabarmati 05:35 Subhash Bridge 05:50 SHAHIBAUGH 06:00 Kalupur 06:05 ST STAND -GeetaMandir 06:15 odhavBhagwati Travels and ToursNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)349 Fare Details Rs349 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs449 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs699 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:55 Sanchore CHAR RASTA 5h 15m → 05:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Adalaj M- 8094011048 05:15 CHANDKHEDA M-8094011048 05:40 Subhash Bridge M-8094011048 05:45 SHAHIBAUGH M- 8094011048 05:45 Sargasam Circle Gandhinagar 05:45 Kalupur Railway Station M- 8094011048Deval TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Sanchore to Ahmedabad
How many buses are running between Sanchore to Ahmedabad on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Sanchore to Ahmedabad. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 3 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Sanchore to Ahmedabad bus route?
The minimum fare for on Sanchore to Ahmedabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Sanchore Ahmedabad bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Sanchore to Ahmedabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Sanchore to Ahmedabad bus route leaves at 00:40. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹500.
When does the last bus leaves for Ahmedabad from Sanchore?
The last bus for Sanchore to Ahmedabad route leaves at 00:40. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹500.
Who are the popular operators on the Sanchore to Ahmedabad bus route?
Top operators on the Sanchore to Ahmedabad bus route are Deval Travels , Thar Travels , Bhagwati Travels and Tours and M R Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Sanchore to Ahmedabad Bus Offers & Promos
Sanchore Ahmedabad Bus Schedule & Info
Sanchore Ahmedabad Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Sanchore
Top Bus routes from Ahmedabad
Top Trains from Ahmedabad
Hotels in Ahmedabad
Popular attractions in Ahmedabad
- Bhadra Fort
Bhadra fort is beautiful monument that is famous for its intricate carvings, pattern works and beautiful frescos suits. In the year 1411, .........
- Kankaria Lake
A stroll along the banks, lying on the greens or enjoying laser shows, a peaceful or delightful day-out, as you please, is assured in the amazing Kankaria Lake of Ahmedabad. With fun suiting all age groups, the lake is a one-stop destination for people in a look-out for unadulterated recreation. It is one of the largest lakes in the city and is a regular hang-out option for locals.
- Teen Darwaja
A renowned landmark of Ahmedabad, Teen Darwaza is a triple arched gateway, distinguished by its beautiful Islamic architecture. It is also considered as one of the oldest as well as the longest gateways of the city. Established in 1411 C.E. by Sultan Ahmed Shah, the founder of Ahmedabad, this gate served as a royal entrance to the Maidan Shahi or the Royal Square.
- Dada Hari Vav (Stepwell)
Water conservation has been of prime importance in Gujarat since antiquity Such can be appreciated from the 120 or so odd step-wells that are scattered in different parts of the state. Two prominent step-wells can be admired in Ahmedabad itself. One is Mata Bhawani ni Vav and the other is Dada Hari ni Vav, located at an approximate 20min walking distance from each other. Both the step-wells are distinctly diverse in architecture and ethos. While the former is colourful and lively, the latter is imposing and pure.