- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Om Kareshwar Travels 6h 15m → 03:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:15 Thane-(W) Teen Hath Naka 03:30 Amar Mahal, chembur (w) 04:00 MumbaiDolphin travel houseNon A/C Seater (2+2) 2.2/5310 Fare Details Rs310 - Seater
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Laxmi Travels Near Bus Stand 7h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Padgha -Puskar Mela Resort 04:10 KALYAN BYPASS 04:20 Thane (W) Krishna Tr. Opp. Eternity Mall 04:25 Mulund (E) Highway Tollnaka 04:30 Kanjurmarg (E) Highway Before Fly Over 04:40 Vikhroli (E) Highway Before Fly Over 04:45 Ghatkopar-(E) Highway Signa 04:45 Chembur (E) Highway Before Fly Over 04:55 SION 05:00 DadarShri Sai Travels - LaxminarayanNon A/c Seater (2+2) 3.7/5300 Fare Details Rs300 - Seater
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Matoshri Travels ,Near S T Bus Stand 22:16 G R Samrat Travels, Near Bus Stand 22:17 Omkareshwar Travels Near S T Bus Stand 22:18 Sai Maya Travels Near S T Bus Stand 22:19 Samrat Travels,Near S T Bus Stand 5h 45m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Kalyan Bhiwandi Bypass 04:10 Thane (w) - Teen Hath Naka, Opp. Eternity Mall 04:15 Bhandup (E)- Airoli Signal, Pumping 04:17 Vikroli- Pravin Hotel, On Highway 04:18 Ghatkoper - Bus Depot 04:20 Chembur - Amer Mahel,Cheda Nagar Bus Stop 04:23 Sion - Chunabhatti Bridge Ending 04:25 Bandra - Kherwadi Signal 04:30 Santacruz -(E),Vakola Signal,Near M.A.Travels 04:35 Vile Parle - (E), Near Center Hotel 04:40 Andheri - (E),Near Bisleri Compound 04:45 Jogeshwari -(E), Lal Building 04:50 Malad (E),Pushpa Park 04:55 Kandivali - (E), Near Samta Nagar Police Chowki,On Highway 05:00 Borivali (E) - National Park Main GateSai travels chemburA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5630 Fare Details Rs630 - Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Om Kareshwar Travels 5h 45m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:45 Bhiwandi-Bypass 04:00 Thane-(W) Teen Hath Naka 04:15 Amar Mahal, chembur (w) 04:17 Opp.Cinemax Cinema(Sion Circle) 04:20 Dadar-(E) Dolphin H.O. Sharifa Mansion 04:22 Bandra -ONGC Gate 04:23 Vile-Parle-(E) Centaur Sahara Star Hotel 04:25 Andheri-(E) Bisleri Bridge Ending, Hanuman Nagar Bus Stop 04:28 Jogeshwari-(E) Lal Building 04:30 Goregoan-(E) Indian OIL Petrol Pump, Opp. Hub Mall, Aary Bridge END 04:35 Malad-(E) Pushpa Park 04:40 Kandivali-(E) Samta Nagar Police Chowki 04:45 Borivali (E) - National Park,Bridge End Near AXIS BankDolphin travel houseA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5645 Fare Details Rs645 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Sangamner to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Sangamner to Mumbai on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Sangamner to Mumbai. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Sangamner to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Sangamner to Mumbai bus route leaves at 21:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹310.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Sangamner?
The last bus for Sangamner to Mumbai route leaves at 22:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹300.
Who are the popular operators on the Sangamner to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Sangamner to Mumbai bus route are Dolphin travel house , Shri Sai Travels - Laxminarayan and Sai travels chembur .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Sangamner to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Sangamner Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Sangamner Mumbai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Sangamner
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Sangamner
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Gateway of India
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Gateway of India, which is located in Colaba in South Mumbai, is one of the most unique landmarks that was constructed to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in December, 1911.
- Crawford Market
How would any vacation be complete without shopping? While marketing in itself is definitely fun but buying goods from a market-complex that has been built way back in 1869, with liberal dosages of historical imprints still visible, makes the experience even more exhilarating. If you wish to browse through a plethora of products and land the cheapest and best bargains on fresh produces and products of daily use, then little put-off's like noise, chaos and dust should not be a major issue.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Build with a fusion of influences from Victorian Italianate Gothic Revival architecture and traditional Indian architecture, having turrets, pointed arches,eccentric ground plan, wood carving, tiles, ornamental iron, brass railings and grills, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Juhu Beach
The sprawling Juhu Beach of Mumbai is one of the most famous Indian beaches. The beach is located in Ville Prle area of Mumbai and stretches along the Arabian Sea shore for approximately 18km.