- 18:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 Sangareddy 12h 45m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Vashi 07:30 Sion 07:40 Bandra 07:45 Santacruz 07:50 Andheri 07:55 Jogeshwari E 08:05 Goregaon E 08:10 Malad 08:15 Kandivali 08:30 Borivali WJabbar TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)670 Fare Details Rs670 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs890 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs990 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Sangareddy 11h 0m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Kalamboli 07:40 Vashi 08:00 Sion 08:10 Bandra E 08:20 Santacruz 08:25 Andheri East 08:30 Jogeshwari E 08:40 Malad 08:50 Kandivali 09:00 Borivali EJabbar TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.4/51144 Fare Details Rs1144 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Sangareddy 11h 10m → 09:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Kalamboli 08:20 Vashi 08:30 Chembur 09:00 Sion 09:15 Bandra 09:20 Santacruz 09:25 Andheri 09:30 Jogeshwari 09:40 Goregaon 09:45 Malad 09:55 Kandivali 10:00 Borivali WJabbar TravelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2)1144 Fare Details Rs1144 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Sangareddy 12h 15m → 10:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:00 Kalamboli 10:10 Vashi 10:30 Sion 10:40 Bandra 10:45 Santacruz 10:55 Andheri 11:00 Jogeshwari 11:05 Goregaon 11:15 Malad 11:20 Kandivali 11:25 Borivali E 11:30 Borivali WJabbar TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1459 Fare Details Rs1459 - Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:30 Sangareddy 12h 30m → 12:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:30 lonavala bypass 11:00 Panvel 11:15 Vashi 11:45 Sion 11:50 Bandra 12:00 Goregaon 12:00 Santacruz 12:15 Jogeshwari 12:30 Malad 12:45 Kandivali 12:50 Vile Parle 13:00 Borivali EastGAJAL TRAVELSA/C Sleeper (2+1)1220 Fare Details Rs1220 - Sleeper
Rs1350 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Sangareddy to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Sangareddy to Mumbai on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Sangareddy to Mumbai. Out of which 3 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Sangareddy to Mumbai bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1144 on Sangareddy to Mumbai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Sangareddy Mumbai bus route?
40 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Sangareddy to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Sangareddy to Mumbai bus route leaves at 18:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹670.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Sangareddy?
The last bus for Sangareddy to Mumbai route leaves at 23:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1220.
Who are the popular operators on the Sangareddy to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Sangareddy to Mumbai bus route are Jabbar Travels and GAJAL TRAVELS .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Sangareddy to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Sangareddy Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Sangareddy Mumbai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Sangareddy
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Gateway of India
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Gateway of India, which is located in Colaba in South Mumbai, is one of the most unique landmarks that was constructed to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in December, 1911.
- Crawford Market
How would any vacation be complete without shopping? While marketing in itself is definitely fun but buying goods from a market-complex that has been built way back in 1869, with liberal dosages of historical imprints still visible, makes the experience even more exhilarating. If you wish to browse through a plethora of products and land the cheapest and best bargains on fresh produces and products of daily use, then little put-off's like noise, chaos and dust should not be a major issue.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Build with a fusion of influences from Victorian Italianate Gothic Revival architecture and traditional Indian architecture, having turrets, pointed arches,eccentric ground plan, wood carving, tiles, ornamental iron, brass railings and grills, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Juhu Beach
The sprawling Juhu Beach of Mumbai is one of the most famous Indian beaches. The beach is located in Ville Prle area of Mumbai and stretches along the Arabian Sea shore for approximately 18km.