- 16:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:15 Sangli Branch (Pickup Van/Bus) 12h 30m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Jalahalli Cross 04:30 Yeshwanthpur 04:45 Anandarao CricleSR Tours and TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/51550 Fare Details Rs1550 - Sleeper
- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 Miraj- Hotel Brandavan 17:15 Vishrambaug-Hemraj Travels 17:30 Sangli.- konduskar travels 18:00 Jaysingpur - Shidnale Agency 19:00 Kolhapur-Royal Plaza 13h 30m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Nelamangala 06:20 Jalahalli cross 06:30 Yeshwantpur 06:40 Rajajinagar 07:00 Anand rao circle 07:00 8th mile 07:05 Majestic 07:30 KalasipalyamKonduskar Travels Pvt. Ltd.Volvo Multi-Axle A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/51199 Fare Details Rs1199 - Sleeper
Rs1299 - Sleeper
- 17:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:45 Sangli 11h 55m → 05:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Tumkur Bypass 04:45 Nelamangala Toll 05:00 Yeshvantpur Goverdhan theater 05:15 Anand Rao Circle 05:20 Majestic 05:40 KalasipalyamNational travels ntnA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/51200 Fare Details Rs1200 - Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Sangli 11h 15m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Tumkur 05:00 Yeshwanthpur 05:15 Anandarao CricleSR Tours and TravelsBharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.8/51200 Fare Details Rs1200 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Sangli 11h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Tumkur Bypass 06:30 Nelamangala Toll 07:00 Yeshvantpur Goverdhan theater 07:15 Anand Rao Circle 07:20 Majestic 07:30 KalasipalyamNational travels ntnA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.8/51200 Fare Details Rs1200 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Sangli to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Sangli to Bangalore on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Sangli to Bangalore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Sangli to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1199 on Sangli to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Sangli Bangalore bus route?
33 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Sangli to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Sangli to Bangalore bus route leaves at 16:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1550.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Sangli?
The last bus for Sangli to Bangalore route leaves at 17:30. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹1199.
Who are the popular operators on the Sangli to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Sangli to Bangalore bus route are SR Tours and Travels , National travels ntn and Konduskar Travels Pvt. Ltd. .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Sangli to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Sangli Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Sangli Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Bangalore Palace
One of the most eye-catching tourist attractions in the city, the Bangalore palace was built in 1887 by King Chamaraja Wodeyar. He belonged to the Wodeyar Hindu dynasty, that ruled the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947...
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple
Bangalore has two ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples, one of which is Sri Radha Krishna Temple, located at Hare Krishna Hill, Rajaji Nagar. Built in a magnificent architectural style, the temple is a perfect union of spirituality and modernity. Inaugurated in the year 1997, the place houses the temples dedicated to the deities of Sri Sri Radha Krishnachandra, Sri Sri Krishna Balarama, Sri Srinivasa Govinda, Sri Sri Nitai Gauranga and Sri Prahlada Narasimha. The temple attracts devotees or tourists from all over the world as it provides a great spiritual experience.
- Cubbon Park
Located at 2nd Cross Road, Gandhi Nagar, the Cubbon Park is accessible from M.G. Road, Hudson Circle, Kasturba Road and Ambedkar Veedhi. Spread ...
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
Tipu Sultan was the ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore from the year 1782 CE to 1799 CE. Built in the ...