- 18:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:40 Sankaran Kovil muthumari travels 11h 35m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Hosur 06:00 Madiwala 06:15 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5525 Fare Details Rs525 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Sankarankoil Veerabahu Travels 10h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Athipally 05:00 Electronic City 05:05 Bommasandra Narayana Hrudayalaya 05:15 Silk Board 05:25 Madiwala City Bus Stand 05:30 Madiwala Police Station 05:35 Shanthi Nagar 05:40 KalasipalayamParveen TravelsNON A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)560 Fare Details Rs560 - Semi Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 SANGARANKOIL(KPN) 11h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 BangaloreK.P.NNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/5750 Fare Details Rs750 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Sankaran Koil to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Sankaran Koil to Bangalore on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Sankaran Koil to Bangalore. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, and 4 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Sankaran Koil to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Sankaran Koil to Bangalore bus route leaves at 17:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹671.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Sankaran Koil?
The last bus for Sankaran Koil to Bangalore route leaves at 19:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹750.
What are the boarding points for Sankaran Koil to Bangalore Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Sankaran Koil are Sankarankoil Veerabahu Travels , Sankaran Kovil muthumari travels , SANKARNKOIL and SANGARANKOIL(KPN) .
What are the dropping points in Bangalore for the Sankaran Koil Bangalore bus route?
Dropping points in Bangalore for this route are Attibele , Shanthinagar , Electronic City , Madiwala and Silk Board .
Who are the popular operators on the Sankaran Koil to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Sankaran Koil to Bangalore bus route are TNSTC , SRS Travels , Parveen Travels and K.P.N .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Sankaran Koil to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Sankaran Koil Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Sankaran Koil Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Bangalore Palace
One of the most eye-catching tourist attractions in the city, the Bangalore palace was built in 1887 by King Chamaraja Wodeyar. He belonged to the Wodeyar Hindu dynasty, that ruled the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947...
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple
Bangalore has two ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples, one of which is Sri Radha Krishna Temple, located at Hare Krishna Hill, Rajaji Nagar. Built in a magnificent architectural style, the temple is a perfect union of spirituality and modernity. Inaugurated in the year 1997, the place houses the temples dedicated to the deities of Sri Sri Radha Krishnachandra, Sri Sri Krishna Balarama, Sri Srinivasa Govinda, Sri Sri Nitai Gauranga and Sri Prahlada Narasimha. The temple attracts devotees or tourists from all over the world as it provides a great spiritual experience.
- Cubbon Park
Located at 2nd Cross Road, Gandhi Nagar, the Cubbon Park is accessible from M.G. Road, Hudson Circle, Kasturba Road and Ambedkar Veedhi. Spread ...
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
Tipu Sultan was the ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore from the year 1782 CE to 1799 CE. Built in the ...