- 16:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:45 Near hanuman temple - st stand 6h 30m → 23:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 23:15 Zadeshwar ChokdiAnukool TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Sarangpur bus stand 7h 15m → 03:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:00 Zadeshwar ChokdiRaghuveer TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)400 Fare Details Rs400 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Sarangpur bus stand 7h 40m → 03:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:40 Zadeshwar ChokdiRaghuveer TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Sarangpur to Bharuch
How many buses are running between Sarangpur to Bharuch on the daily basis?
3 buses are running between Sarangpur to Bharuch.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Sarangpur to Bharuch bus route?
The minimum fare for on Sarangpur to Bharuch bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Sarangpur Bharuch bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Sarangpur to Bharuch bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Sarangpur to Bharuch bus route leaves at 16:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹700.
When does the last bus leaves for Bharuch from Sarangpur?
The last bus for Sarangpur to Bharuch route leaves at 16:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹700.
Who are the popular operators on the Sarangpur to Bharuch bus route?
Top operators on the Sarangpur to Bharuch bus route are Raghuveer Travels and Anukool Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Sarangpur to Bharuch Bus Offers & Promos
Sarangpur Bharuch Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Sarangpur
Top Bus routes from Bharuch
Top Trains from Bharuch
Popular attractions in Bharuch
- Shoolpaneshwar Wildlife Sanctuary
Resplendent with an amazing bio-diversity, Shoolpaneshwar Wild Life Sanctuary spread at over 600 sq. Kms is.......
- Jageshwar Mahadev
Jageshwar Mahadev is one of the renowned temples having armed statues of Nandi and Skandi. People visit this temple to worship Lord Shiva in the form of......
- Golden Bridge
The British took all pain to leave their footprints in India before bidding adieu to this varied gigantic landmass. Though most of those masterpieces have stood the good and worst of times, yet they have been restored with perfection as symbols of incredible India. One such name is the Golden Bridge, which connects Ankleshwar to Bharuch by crossing Narmada River.
- Sri Mahamritunjaya Mahadev
Sri Mahamritunjaya Mahadev is an ancient temple which is considered as one of the largest temples in ....