- 00:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:50 Sardarsahanhr churu cricel 3h 55m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 14 number 04:50 Alka cinema 04:55 Chomu pulia 05:00 Jaipur 05:05 Sindhi camp, bus stand 05:05 Motilal Atal Road 05:05 Polo VictoryPJS Trekkers Private LimitedA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
Rs650 - Sleeper
- 01:21 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 01:21 Sardarsahanhr churu cricel 3h 40m → 05:01 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:01 14 number 05:06 Alka cinema 05:11 Chomu pulia 05:16 Sindhi camp, bus stand 05:16 Jaipur 05:16 Motilal Atal Road 05:16 Polo VictoryPJS Trekkers Private LimitedA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5735 Fare Details Rs735 - Sleeper
Rs787 - Sleeper
- 07:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 07:15 Sardarshahar 3h 30m → 10:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:45 New Deep Travels Park StreetNew Deep TravelsMercedes Benz Multi-Axle (2+2) 4.5/5750 Fare Details Rs750 - Seater
- 07:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 07:15 Sardarshahar 3h 30m → 10:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:45 New Deep Travels Park StreetNew Deep TravelsMercedes Benz A/C (2+2) 4.5/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater
- 07:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 07:40 Bikaner circle 4h 0m → 11:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 11:40 Alka cinema 11:50 Chomu pulia 12:05 Radisson hotel khasa kothi mi roadThe Bullet BusVolvo Multi-Axle B11R Semi Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Semi Sleeper
- 08:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 08:00 Ashoka circle 4h 0m → 12:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 11:35 Alka cinema 11:40 Chomu pulia 12:00 Polo VictoryVinod Bus ServiceVolvo Multi-Axle A/C Seater (2+2) 4.1/5650 Fare Details Rs650 - Seater
FAQ about Buses from Sardarshahar to Jaipur
How many buses are running between Sardarshahar to Jaipur on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Sardarshahar to Jaipur. Out of which 3 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Sardarshahar to Jaipur bus route?
The minimum fare for Mercedes is 600, Volvo is 650 on Sardarshahar to Jaipur bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Sardarshahar Jaipur bus route?
86 seats for Mercedes, 98 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Sardarshahar to Jaipur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Sardarshahar to Jaipur bus route leaves at 00:50. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹600.
When does the last bus leaves for Jaipur from Sardarshahar?
The last bus for Sardarshahar to Jaipur route leaves at 08:00. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹650.
What are the boarding points for Sardarshahar to Jaipur Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Sardarshahar are Bikaner circle , Ashoka circle and Sardarshahar .
What are the dropping points in Jaipur for the Sardarshahar Jaipur bus route?
Dropping points in Jaipur for this route are Polo Victory , Alka Cinema , Chomu Pulia and Others .
Who are the popular operators on the Sardarshahar to Jaipur bus route?
Top operators on the Sardarshahar to Jaipur bus route are PJS Trekkers Private Limited , New Deep Travels , The Bullet Bus and Vinod Bus Service .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Sardarshahar to Jaipur Bus Offers & Promos
Sardarshahar Jaipur Bus Schedule & Info
Sardarshahar Jaipur Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Jaipur
Popular attractions in Jaipur
- Hawa Mahal
Hawa Mahal or the Palace of the Winds is one of the most famous tourist attraction of Jaipur and is ...
- Jantar Mantar
If you love astronomy then Jantar Mantar is the perfect place for you as it houses various astronomical instruments. It is...
- Govind Dev Ji Temple
The temple of Govind Devji ( an incarnation of Lord Krishna) is widely known as one of the most revered and remarkable tourist attractions of India. It is located in the City Palace complex. The popular belief about the image in the temple is that it looks similar to Lord Krishna’s look during his incarnation on earth. Originally the idol was placed in the temple of Vrindavan in Uttar Pradesh. Later it was brought to Jaipur by Raja Sawai Jai Singh, an ardent devotee of Lord Krishna and the temple was built in 1735 CE.
- City Palace
The monument is located in the heart of the Pink City, Jaipur. It was built by the founder...