- 03:16 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 03:16 Satara- chintamani travelsbelwo fly over bridge nh4 1h 15m → 04:31 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:31 Mahabaleshware- drop by mini bus from wai phataPaulo travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1943 Fare Details Rs1943 - Sleeper
- 05:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 05:05 Satara- chintamani travelsbelwo fly over bridge nh4 0h 10m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Mahabaleshware- drop by mini bus from wai phataPaulo travelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)2625 Fare Details Rs2625 - Seater/Sleeper
- 05:06 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 05:06 Satara- chintamani travelsbelwo fly over bridge nh4 0h 10m → 05:16 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:16 Mahabaleshware- drop by mini bus from wai phataPaulo travelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper/Seater (2+1)1785 Fare Details Rs1785 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1995 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Satara- ganesh travels 1h 0m → 19:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 19:30 Wai phataGlobal Travels Shree PatelA/C Sleeper (2+1)1365 Fare Details Rs1365 - Sleeper
- 20:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:25 Chintamani travels,nr. Shivraj petrol pump, banglore pune highwat, satara 20:30 Ganesh travels, opp. Mhavase petrol pump, nr. Hotel kinara, satara 1h 0m → 21:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 21:25 Mapro gardenGujarat TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1680 Fare Details Rs1680 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Satara to Mahabaleshwar
How many buses are running between Satara to Mahabaleshwar on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Satara to Mahabaleshwar.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Satara to Mahabaleshwar bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1785 on Satara to Mahabaleshwar bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Satara Mahabaleshwar bus route?
44 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Satara to Mahabaleshwar bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Satara to Mahabaleshwar bus route leaves at 03:16. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1943.
When does the last bus leaves for Mahabaleshwar from Satara?
The last bus for Satara to Mahabaleshwar route leaves at 20:25. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1680.
Who are the popular operators on the Satara to Mahabaleshwar bus route?
Top operators on the Satara to Mahabaleshwar bus route are Paulo travels , Gujarat Travels and Global Travels Shree Patel .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Satara to Mahabaleshwar Bus Offers & Promos
Satara Mahabaleshwar Bus Schedule & Info
Satara Mahabaleshwar Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Satara
Top Bus routes from Mahabaleshwar
Top Trains from Satara
Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
Popular attractions in Mahabaleshwar
- Rajpuri Caves
Located at a distance of 7 kms from Panchgani, the Rajpuri Caves hold religious significance. It is believed that the caves were used for penance and religious rituals by Lord Kartikeya. They are surrounded by many water kunds (ponds).
- Mahabaleshwar Temple
The Mahabaleshwar Temple is also known as The Mahabali. It is yet another exquisite example of Maratha heritage of Mahabaleshwar and was built by Chanda Rao More in the 16th century.
- Baghdad Point
Based in the picturesque green lands of Mahabaleshwar, Baghdad Point opens up to mesmerising vistas of Koyna Dam to its left and the surrounding green Mahabaleshwar plateau to its right. It has emerged as a favourite picnic spot and is frequently visited by a large number of locals and tourists alike.
- Elephant's Head Point
Located beyond the Lodwick Point, the Elephant’s Head Point is the extreme end of the mountain range. If one wants to see nature's very own artwork then Elephant's Head Point serves as a treat to them. The rock formations here are set in a way that they resemble an elephant's head. Due to its appearance, the Elephant's Head Point has quite an apt name.