- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 SATHYAMANGALAM(KPN) 5h 0m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 HosurK.P.NNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)750 Fare Details Rs750 - Sleeper
- 23:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:35 Puliampatti 23:15 Sathyamangalam 5h 15m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 HosurSri Vinayaka MotorsVolvo A/C Multi-Axle Semisleeper (2+2)577 Fare Details Rs577 - Semi Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:30 Sathyamangalam 5h 0m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 HosurSam TouristNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)999 Fare Details Rs999 - Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:25 Sathyamangalam 5h 5m → 04:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:35 HosurSPS Travels IndiaA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.4/51048 Fare Details Rs1048 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Sathyamangalam to Hosur
How many buses are running between Sathyamangalam to Hosur on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Sathyamangalam to Hosur. Out of which 3 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Sathyamangalam to Hosur bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹577 for AC Volvo on Sathyamangalam to Hosur bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Sathyamangalam Hosur bus route?
and 32 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Sathyamangalam to Hosur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Sathyamangalam to Hosur bus route leaves at 23:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹750.
When does the last bus leaves for Hosur from Sathyamangalam?
The last bus for Sathyamangalam to Hosur route leaves at 23:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1048.
Who are the popular operators on the Sathyamangalam to Hosur bus route?
Top operators on the Sathyamangalam to Hosur bus route are K.P.N , SPS Travels India , Sri Vinayaka Motors and Sam Tourist .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Sathyamangalam to Hosur Bus Offers & Promos
Sathyamangalam Hosur Bus Schedule & Info
Sathyamangalam Hosur Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Sathyamangalam
Top Bus routes from Hosur
Top Trains from Hosur
Hotels in Hosur
Popular attractions in Hosur
- Chandira Choodeswarar Temple
Situated in the Krishnagiri District of Tamil Nadu, Chandira Choodeswarar temple stands on top of a hill in Hosur. The temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva or Lord Choodeswarar and Goddess Parvati or Goddess Maragadambal. It houses many theerthams(holy water body) including Vrishabha Theertham, Jambava Theertham, Maragatha Sarovaram, Pandava Theertham and Hanuman Theertham.
- Hogenakal Falls
Hogenakkal Falls is located on Kaveri River in the Dharmapuri District of the state, 123 Kms from Hosur. The name 'Hogenakkal' signifies.....
- Kelevarapalli Dam
The Kelevarapalli Dam, around 10km away from Hosur, is one of the prime tourist attractions in the city. The dam is built over the Ponnaiyar River, which enters Tamil Nadu from Karnataka. It is a perfect place for a picnic with friends or family, with a great park for children to play. The dam boasts of a scenic location, which is a dream for photography enthusiasts' too.