- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Near lahane sir's house 7h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Karegaon 05:10 Shikhrapur 05:25 Wagholi 05:30 Bypass (kharadi) 05:40 Viman Nagar 05:50 Yerwada 06:00 Shivaji Nagar 06:10 Nashik Phata 06:20 Bhosari landewadi pump 06:25 Pimpri-Chinchwad 06:30 Akurdi signal 06:35 NigdiShree TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
- Get 5.0 % Extra OFF More22:02 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:02 Near mla house 8h 0m → 06:02 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:02 Bypass (chandan nagar) 06:02 Bypass (kharadi) 06:02 Chinchwad 06:02 Dapodi 06:02 Karegaon 06:02 Nigdi 06:02 Ranjangaon 06:02 Sangamwadi 06:02 Shikhrapur 06:02 Viman Nagar 06:02 Wagholi 06:02 Wakdewadi 06:02 YerwadaJijau Travels ganeshNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.8/5712 Fare Details Rs712 - Sleeper
- 22:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:10 Near amdar lahane house selu 22:25 Dhamangaon (gugli) 7h 50m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:40 Karegaon 05:00 Shikhrapur 05:30 Wagholi 05:35 Bypass (kharadi) 05:40 Chandan nagar by pass 05:45 Viman Nagar 05:50 Yerwada 05:55 Sangamwadi 06:00 Shivaji Nagar 06:10 Dapodi 06:20 Nashik Phata 06:25 Chinchwad 06:30 NigdiRam Janki Tours and TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Near lahane sir's house 8h 15m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Shikhrapur 05:15 Wagholi 05:25 Bypass (kharadi) 05:40 Viman Nagar 05:45 Yerwada 06:00 Shivaji Nagar 06:05 Deccan Corner 06:10 Nal stop 06:15 Karve statu (kothrud) 06:20 Kakade city 06:30 Warje bridge 06:35 Navale bridge vadgaon 06:40 Katraj 06:45 Padmavati ParkingShree TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Selu - Near MLA Lahane House 02452229927,02452231027,8412927927 7h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Koregaon 05:35 Shikrapur 05:40 Perne Phata 05:45 Wagholi Bypass 05:55 Viman Nagar 05:57 Yerwada 06:00 Shivaji Nagar 06:25 Kothrud 06:35 Karve Putala 06:45 WarjeOnkar Tours and TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
- Get 5.0 % Extra OFF More22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Lahane House ,Selu 02452227127,02452232727,9420504064 7h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Karegaon 05:35 Shikrapur 05:40 Perne Phata 05:45 Wagoli Bypass 05:55 Viman Nagar 05:57 Yerwada 06:00 Wakhawadi 06:05 Shivaji Nagar 06:10 Paud Road 06:15 Warje 06:20 Wadgaon Navle Bridge 06:20 Bhausari Colony Paud Road 06:25 Katraj 06:30 Padmavati ParkingSant Prayag Tours and TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Selu to Pune
How many buses are running between Selu to Pune on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Selu to Pune. Out of which 6 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Selu to Pune bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Selu to Pune bus route leaves at 22:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹600.
When does the last bus leaves for Pune from Selu?
The last bus for Selu to Pune route leaves at 22:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹800.
Who are the popular operators on the Selu to Pune bus route?
Top operators on the Selu to Pune bus route are Shree Travels , Jijau Travels ganesh , Ram Janki Tours and Travels and Onkar Tours and Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Selu to Pune Bus Offers & Promos
Selu Pune Bus Schedule & Info
Selu Pune Popular Bus Operators
Popular attractions in Pune
- National War Museum
The National War Museum was built in 1997 and is a memorial for Indian soldiers who sacrificed their lives for the nation. It was established by citizens of Pune under the Express Citizen Forum which established the War Memorial Fund.
- Bhaja Caves
Lonavala stands for group of caves and one can find lots of caves which were built by the Buddhist nuns in this place. These Bhaja caves store historic events and are ......
- Pataleshwar Cave Temples
The Pataleshwar Cave Temples is dedicated to Lord Pataleshwar- the God of Underwater and Lord Shiva. The design of these temples is similar to those of Elephanta Cave. It was constructed in 8th century and many of its stones date back to 700 to 800 AD. These temples are considered to be a part of the protected monuments category of Pune.
- Aga Khan Palace
The Aga Khan Palace is also known as the Gandhi National Museum and is a part of the Indian freedom struggle.