- Get 5.0 % Extra OFF More17:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:50 Seydunganallur 11h 40m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:30 Melmaruvathur 03:40 Chengalpat Toll Plaza 03:50 Mahendra City 03:55 Singaperumalkoil 04:00 Maraimalai Nagar 04:05 SRM University 04:15 Urapakkam 04:20 Vandallor Zoo 04:25 Perungulathur 04:35 Tambaram 04:40 Chrompet 04:50 Keelkattalai 05:00 Pallikaranai Kamachi Hospital 05:10 Velachery 05:20 Taramani 05:30 ThiruvanmiyurSJT NellaiNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:40 Seydunganallur 11h 20m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:10 Chengalpattu Toll 05:15 Sp Kovil 05:20 Maraimalainager 05:25 Guduvancherry 05:35 Perungalathur 05:40 Tambaram 05:45 Chrompet 05:46 Airport 05:47 Guindy 05:50 Ashokpilllar 05:55 Vadapalani 06:00 KoyambeduAVK TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5850 Fare Details Rs850 - Sleeper
Rs900 - Sleeper
- 19:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:10 Seydunga Nallur 10h 50m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 KoyambeduSRS TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:55 Seydunganallur 9h 55m → 05:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:05 Melmaruvathur 04:35 Chengalpattu 04:45 Mahindracity 04:50 Singaperumalkoil 04:55 Maraimalai Nagar 05:00 Srm University 05:05 Guduvancherry 05:10 Urapakkam 05:15 Vandalur 05:20 Perungulathur 05:25 Tambaram 05:30 Chrompet 05:35 Pallavaram 05:40 Airport 05:45 Guindy Alandur Court Near 05:50 Ashok Pillar 05:55 Vadapalani 06:05 KoyambeduPrm Roadways Pvt LtdNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5950 Fare Details Rs950 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:25 Seydunganallur 20:30 Seydunganallur 9h 55m → 06:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:25 Perungalaltur 06:35 Tambaram 06:40 Chrompet 06:50 Meenampakam airport 07:00 Kathipara Bus Stand 07:05 Ekkatuthangal 07:15 ashok pillar 07:20 Vadapalani 07:30 KoyambeduSri Rajalakshmi TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater/Sleeper Air Suspension (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Seydunganallur to Chennai
How many buses are running between Seydunganallur to Chennai on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Seydunganallur to Chennai. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, and 5 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Seydunganallur to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Seydunganallur to Chennai bus route leaves at 17:50. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹700.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Seydunganallur?
The last bus for Seydunganallur to Chennai route leaves at 20:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹650.
What are the boarding points for Seydunganallur to Chennai Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Seydunganallur are Xavio Travels , matha travels , Seydunganallur and Seydunganallur .
What are the dropping points in Chennai for the Seydunganallur Chennai bus route?
Dropping points in Chennai for this route are SRM University , Alandur , ashok pillar , Urappakkam and Ashok Pillar .
Who are the popular operators on the Seydunganallur to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Seydunganallur to Chennai bus route are SJT Nellai , AVK Travels , SRS Travels and Prm Roadways Pvt Ltd .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Seydunganallur to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Seydunganallur Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Seydunganallur Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.
- Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple
The Arulmigu Kapaleeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built approximately in seventh century.The Gopuram inside the temple marks as a unique example of Dravidian architectural style.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.