- 16:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:00 Shimoga S R S Travels 16:15 Aynur 16:45 yedehalli crossanandapura 17:00 Anandapurakarnataka 9h 45m → 01:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 01:45 KaradSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)1000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 Shimoga S R S Travels 8h 15m → 01:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 14:00 Karad By PassSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)1100 Fare Details Rs1100 - Sleeper
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:55 East West Booking Office 17:00 East West Head Office 17:45 Honnali - T B circle 18:10 Malebennur 18:30 Harihar - Bypass- near hotel Indian Dhaba 9h 0m → 02:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:00 Kolhapur Naka Bypass 02:00 Gandharva Hotel BypassEast West TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (1+2)950 Fare Details Rs950 - Sleeper
Rs1000 - Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Shimoga S R S Travels 7h 30m → 03:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:00 KaradSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)1200 Fare Details Rs1200 - Sleeper
- 23:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:15 Shimoga S R S Travels 6h 15m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 KaradSRS TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1)1575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Sleeper
Rs1680 - Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:30 SUNDAR ASHARAY LODGE N T ROAD.T.ROAD) PH 9342392161, 08182 - 277671 7h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 KARAD - BY - PASS(DROPPING) (M) 8879941524.8879941526.VRL TravelsI-Shift Multi Axle Volvo A/C Sleeper (2+1)1680 Fare Details Rs1680 - Sleeper
Rs1785 - Sleeper
Rs1890 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Shimoga to Karad
How many buses are running between Shimoga to Karad on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Shimoga to Karad. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Shimoga to Karad bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹950 and ₹1575 for AC Volvo on Shimoga to Karad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Shimoga Karad bus route?
77 seats for Non AC and 58 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Shimoga to Karad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Shimoga to Karad bus route leaves at 16:00. It is a nonac bus and fare for this bus is ₹1000.
When does the last bus leaves for Karad from Shimoga?
The last bus for Shimoga to Karad route leaves at 23:30. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹1680.
Who are the popular operators on the Shimoga to Karad bus route?
Top operators on the Shimoga to Karad bus route are SRS Travels , East West Travels and VRL Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Shimoga to Karad Bus Offers & Promos
Shimoga Karad Bus Schedule & Info
Shimoga Karad Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Shimoga
Top Bus routes from Karad
Top Trains from Shimoga
Top Trains from Karad
Popular attractions in Karad
- Masjid & Minars
These are one of the famous attractions of this place and are popular for their Vaastu works. The town has a famous Masjid which was built by.......
- Sadashivgad Hill
It is another prominent hill in the town which is majorly known for the Sadashivgad Fort, located on the top of a hill. This Fort was founded by.......
- Devi Krishnamai Temple
Situated on the banks of the River Krishna, one of the two main rivers that flow in Karad, the Devi Krishnamai temple is a major tourist attraction. Its picturesque surroundings and peaceful ambience attracts devotees and explorers alike.
- Karad Hills
Karad is a small but upcoming town in Mahraashtra, located at the confluence of the Krishna and Koyna Rivers. Located on the Pune-Bangalore National Highway 4, Karad has quite a few attractions in its kitty.