- 16:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:35 Shirali 14h 10m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:50 Lonawala 06:55 Chembur Amar Mahal 07:00 Mumbai 07:10 Sion Circle 07:20 Andheri 07:30 Bandra 07:40 Borivali 07:50 Dahisar 08:00 Mira RoadMercy TravelsNon A/C Seater (2+2)900 Fare Details Rs900 - Seater
- 16:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:35 SHIRALI BUS STOP 14h 25m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Kalamboli MC Donalds 06:32 Kharghar - Three Star Hotel 06:34 Cbd Belapur Bridge End 06:35 Nerul L P 06:37 TURBA NAKA 06:40 Airoli Station 06:45 Rabale 06:48 DHIGA 06:50 KALVA 06:55 THANE OLD POST OFFICE 07:00 Mulund 07:05 Bhandup 07:10 Kanjurmarg east Highway 07:15 Vikroli east praveen hotel 07:20 Ghatkopar east Highway 07:25 SION CIRCLE 07:35 MATUNGA 07:40 BHENDI BAZAR (VADI BANDAR ROOD) 07:45 V T HEAD OFFICE (ANUBHAV HOTEL)Anand travelNon A/C Seater (2+2)1000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Seater
- 16:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:40 Shirali 15h 50m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 Mumbai 08:30 Kalamboli MC Donalds 08:30 Kharghar 08:30 Kalwa Naka 08:30 Thane post office 08:30 Mulund (Shilpa Hotel) 08:30 Vikhroli 08:30 Ghatkopar Highway 08:30 Dadar 08:30 Bhendi Bazaar 08:30 Sion Circle 08:30 Bendi Bazar 08:30 Chembur Amar Mahal 08:30 Vikroli Highway 08:30 Kanjurmarg Highway 08:30 Dighetalao 08:30 LP NerulMercy TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)1000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
Rs1200 - Sleeper
- 17:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:20 Shirali 13h 40m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:05 Kargar 06:10 Vashi Plaza 06:15 Chembur 06:20 Sion 06:25 Kalanagar 06:30 Santacruz E Chakra Hotel 06:33 Vile Parle 06:35 Andheri 06:38 Jogeshwari 06:40 Goregaon 06:45 Malad 06:48 Kandivali E Samtanagar 06:50 Dahisar E Gokul Anand Hotel 06:55 Boriveli 07:00 Mira Road 07:30 Bhayander EVishal TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)1500 Fare Details Rs1500 - Sleeper
- 17:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:50 SHIRALI BUS STOP 13h 25m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Kalamboli Mcdonal 06:05 Cbd Belapur Bridge End 06:10 Nerul L P 06:15 Vashi 06:20 Chembur 06:30 Sion 06:45 Bandra E Kala Nagar 06:50 Santacruz M A Travels 06:55 Vile Parle E Sahara Star Hotel 07:00 Andheri East -Bridge End Hanuman Road Bus Stop 07:05 Jogeshwari E Lal Building 07:10 Goregoan E Ratna Travels 07:15 MALAD EAST 07:20 Kandivali E Samtha Nagar 07:25 BORIVALI EAST 07:30 Daisar E 07:35 Mira Road E 07:40 Mera Bhaynder kashmira sarang hotel 07:45 Bhyander East- Golden NestAnand travelNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:35 ShiraliKamath Bekry 12h 55m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 vashi 06:45 Chembur 07:00 Sion Chunabhatti S R S Southern Tourist 07:15 Dadar EAST (Pickup Van/Bus) 07:15 Santacruz (E) M A Travels 07:20 Andheri 07:25 Goregoan 07:25 Malad 07:30 Bhendi Bazar (Pickup Van/Bus) 07:32 Crawford Market NEW (Pickup Van/Bus) 07:35 Khandivili 07:35 Borivili 08:00 Mira RoadSRS TravelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2)2100 Fare Details Rs2100 - Semi Sleeper
- 20:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:50 ShiraliKamath Bekry 12h 55m → 09:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:45 vashi 09:00 Chembur 09:15 Sion Chunabhatti S R S Southern Tourist 09:30 Santacruz (E) M A Travels 09:35 Andheri 09:40 Goregoan 09:40 Malad 09:50 Khandivili 09:50 Borivili 10:15 Mira RoadSRS TravelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2)2100 Fare Details Rs2100 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:05 ShiraliKamath Bekry 12h 55m → 11:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 11:15 vashi 11:30 Chembur 11:45 Sion Chunabhatti S R S Southern Tourist 12:00 Santacruz (E) M A Travels 12:05 Andheri 12:10 Goregoan 12:10 Malad 12:20 Borivili 12:20 Khandivili 12:45 Mira RoadSRS TravelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2)2100 Fare Details Rs2100 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Shirali to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Shirali to Mumbai on the daily basis?
8 buses are running between Shirali to Mumbai.
When does the first Shirali to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Shirali to Mumbai bus route leaves at 16:35. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹900.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Shirali?
The last bus for Shirali to Mumbai route leaves at 22:05. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹2100.
Who are the popular operators on the Shirali to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Shirali to Mumbai bus route are SRS Travels , Anand travel , Mercy Travels and Vishal Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Shirali to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Shirali Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Shirali Mumbai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Shirali
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Gateway of India
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Gateway of India, which is located in Colaba in South Mumbai, is one of the most unique landmarks that was constructed to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in December, 1911.
- Haji Ali Dargah
An amazing tourist attraction and a renowned pilgrimage site for Muslims, the Haji Ali Dargah is located in the middle of the Arabian Sea about 457.2 metres away from the Mumbai shoreline off Lala Lajpatrai Marg. Constructed in the year 1431, the sculptured and elegant whitewashed structure of the dargah showcases the brilliant work of Indo-Islamic style of architecture. Spread over an area of 4,500 square meters, the dargah is actually a complex that houses the tomb of the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari and a Masjid.
- Crawford Market
How would any vacation be complete without shopping? While marketing in itself is definitely fun but buying goods from a market-complex that has been built way back in 1869, with liberal dosages of historical imprints still visible, makes the experience even more exhilarating. If you wish to browse through a plethora of products and land the cheapest and best bargains on fresh produces and products of daily use, then little put-off's like noise, chaos and dust should not be a major issue.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Build with a fusion of influences from Victorian Italianate Gothic Revival architecture and traditional Indian architecture, having turrets, pointed arches,eccentric ground plan, wood carving, tiles, ornamental iron, brass railings and grills, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.