- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Hotel bandhan 12h 15m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Wadi 06:40 Ashirwad baidhnath chowk 06:30 Dharampeth 06:50 Gandhibagh 06:25 Ravi NagarSaini Travels Pvt. Ltd.A/C Sleeper (2+1)970 Fare Details Rs970 - Sleeper
Rs1020 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Om sai ram travels near hotel holiday park 18:15 Hotel sai amey 12h 43m → 07:13 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:13 Chatrapati Square 07:13 Rahate colony 07:13 Bus stand 07:13 GaneshpethPooja Travels NagpurA/C Sleeper (2+1) 1.9/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Sleeper
- 19:01 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:01 Hotel sai varsha 12h 30m → 07:31 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:41 Bhole petrol pump 07:51 Nandanvan 07:46 Ashirwad baidhnath chowk 07:31 Wadi 07:36 Ravi NagarRajlaxmi TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.0/51400 Fare Details Rs1400 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Hotel holidays park 11h 25m → 07:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:25 Ganeshpeth 06:55 Wadi 07:05 Ravi Nagar 07:15 DharampethKhurana express servicesA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/51073 Fare Details Rs1073 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Shirdi - Hotel S S Palace, Opp Joshi Hospital 11h 30m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:40 Ravi Nagar-Near Maharashtra aarya vaishay sabhagruha 08:00 Ashirwad Theator baidyanath square, 0712-2744931 07:50 Dharampeth - Prasanna Purple, Near Bhole petrol pump, 07:30 Wadi-NagpurPrasanna Purple GrandA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/51208 Fare Details Rs1208 - Sleeper
Rs1260 - Sleeper
Rs1365 - Sleeper
Rs1470 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Hotel bandhan 11h 30m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Wadi 07:55 Ashirwad baidhnath chowk 07:45 Dharampeth 08:00 Gandhibagh 07:40 Ravi NagarSaini Travels Pvt. Ltd.A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5970 Fare Details Rs970 - Sleeper
Rs1020 - Sleeper
Rs1071 - Sleeper
Rs1122 - Sleeper
- 21:01 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:01 Hotel sai varsha 12h 30m → 09:31 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:41 Bhole petrol pump 09:51 Nandanvan 09:46 Ashirwad baidhnath chowk 09:31 Wadi 09:36 Ravi NagarRajlaxmi TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Shirdi to Nagpur
How many buses are running between Shirdi to Nagpur on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Shirdi to Nagpur.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Shirdi to Nagpur bus route?
The minimum fare for , AC bus is ₹970, Sleeper bus is ₹970 on Shirdi to Nagpur bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Shirdi Nagpur bus route?
, 198 seats for AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Shirdi to Nagpur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Shirdi to Nagpur bus route leaves at 18:00. It is a ac bus and fare for this bus is ₹970.
When does the last bus leaves for Nagpur from Shirdi?
The last bus for Shirdi to Nagpur route leaves at 21:01. The ticket price for this ac bus is ₹1000.
Who are the popular operators on the Shirdi to Nagpur bus route?
Top operators on the Shirdi to Nagpur bus route are Rajlaxmi Travels , Saini Travels Pvt. Ltd. , Pooja Travels Nagpur and Khurana express services .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Shirdi to Nagpur Bus Offers & Promos
Shirdi Nagpur Bus Schedule & Info
Shirdi Nagpur Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Shirdi
Top Bus routes from Nagpur
Top Trains from Shirdi
Top Trains from Nagpur
Hotels in Nagpur
Popular attractions in Nagpur
- Ambazari Lake
It is a popular picnic spot which draws locals as well as the tourists during weekends and evenings. The lake offers boat rides and.......
- Dhamma Chakra Stupa
Almost every city in India is blessed with a Buddhist pilgrimage site that present the dominance of the religion and its widespread faith and belief in the Indian soil since centuries. Out of many Buddhist monasteries and stupas, the Dhamma Chakra Stupa in Nagpur is the most remarkable one. It is here that Dr B R Ambedkar, the architect of Indian Constitution initiated the conversion of thousands of Dalits to Buddhism. Every year on this auspicious day, all followers of Dr. Ambedkar and Buddhism march here to offer floral tributes to their leader and teacher.