- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Shrinath travel agency 8h 14m → 06:29 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:29 Murarji PethShrinath Travel Agency NasikNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.5/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Saiarpan travels opp. Gangotri hotel 8h 25m → 06:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:55 SolapurRam Travels Akansha BusA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.5/5630 Fare Details Rs630 - Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Saiarpan travellers 6h 23m → 05:23 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:23 Solapur bus standSaiarpan Travellers BRAND NEW COACHA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Sleeper
- 23:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:15 Sai arpan travels ( shirdi ), gangothri hotel near bus stand shirdi 6h 15m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Bus stand solapurPareek TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5683 Fare Details Rs683 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Shirdi to Solapur
How many buses are running between Shirdi to Solapur on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Shirdi to Solapur. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Shirdi to Solapur bus route?
The minimum fare for on Shirdi to Solapur bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Shirdi Solapur bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Shirdi to Solapur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Shirdi to Solapur bus route leaves at 21:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹520.
When does the last bus leaves for Solapur from Shirdi?
The last bus for Shirdi to Solapur route leaves at 22:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹630.
Who are the popular operators on the Shirdi to Solapur bus route?
Top operators on the Shirdi to Solapur bus route are Pareek Travels , Ram Travels Akansha Bus , Apple Tours & Travel and Shrinath Travel Agency Nasik .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Shirdi to Solapur Bus Offers & Promos
Shirdi Solapur Bus Schedule & Info
Shirdi Solapur Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Shirdi
Top Bus routes from Solapur
Top Trains from Shirdi
Top Trains from Solapur
Popular attractions in Solapur
- Bhui-Kot Castle
Solapur, literally meaning 'Sixteen Villages' is famous for its hand-loom, shawls, power-loom and beedi industries. Local deities prayed by the residents are Shri Siddeshwar and Shri Rupabhavani. The town is an important tourist destination for its host of temples, shrines and religious sites. It is home to one of the oldest existing forts, the Bhui-Kot Castle.
- Akkalkot Swami Samarth Maharaj Temple
Akkalkot in the Sholapur district of Maharashtra is the holy abode to Shri Swami Samarth Maharaj, a 19th century saint who is believed to be an incarnation of Lord Dattatreya. This architectural marvel houses a banyan tree whose shade was believed to be the meditation spot of the Swami. From the past till date, teachings of the saint that revolves around kindness and trust on Almighty is extremely popular amongst devotees.
After leaving for two decades, the saint left for eternal sleep and today his tomb and shrine are located in the temple complex. Followers, preachers and devotees from far and near destinations make sure they visit theSwami Samarth Maharaj Templeof Akkalkot at least once in lifetime to imbibe within them his great learnings.
Few important facts that make your visit toSwami Samarth Maharaj Temple easier are:
- it is well connected by Akkalkot Road Railway Station.
- Marathi is the official language spoken by locals
- the city of Akkalkot is also known for Gajanan Maharaj's Shivpuri. It is here where ancient Vedic Therapy, Agnihotra is performed.
A trip to this holy landmark might turn out to be a bit offbeat, but once there, you will get swayed by the presence of holiness and spirituality that blows in Akkalkot's air day and night.
- Yevati Lake
Another one of the biggest lakes in Maharashtra, Yevati Lake supplies its water to around 50 villages for their domestic as well as farming requirements. The water is......
- Vishnupad Temple
Vishnupad Temple is located at Pandharpur. The Vishnupada which literally means the lord’s feet is one of the renowned temples and is a top-notch attraction of .....