- 07:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 07:45 SHIRPUR 5h 0m <→ 12:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 12:45 AURANGABADMSRTCPARIVARTAN DAY ORDINARY150 Fare Details Rs150 - Seater
- 13:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 13:30 SHIRPUR 6h 30m <→ 20:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 20:00 AURANGABADMSRTCPARIVARTAN DAY ORDINARY205 Fare Details Rs205 - Seater
- 02:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 02:00 Nmims College Shirpur(Near Hotel Tapi Maa) 4h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Padegaon 05:50 Nagar Naka 05:55 Baba Petrol Pump 06:00 Kranti Chowk 06:05 Dugdh Dairy Hotel Amarpreet 06:10 Seven Hills 06:15 cidcoHimalaya Travels GaganA/C Sleeper (2+1)710 Fare Details Rs710 - Sleeper
Rs760 - Sleeper
- 02:26 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 02:26 Shirpur,petrol pump 02:26 R c patel college gate, shirpur 4h 35m → 07:01 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:01 Adalat RoadHans TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)640 Fare Details Rs640 - Sleeper
- 19:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:10 Shirpur st bus stand 5h 50m → 01:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 01:00 Bus standPallavi Madhya Pradesh Parivahan TravelsNON A/C Seater (2+3)214 Fare Details Rs214 - Seater
FAQ about Buses from Shirpur Warwade to Aurangabad
How many buses are running between Shirpur Warwade to Aurangabad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Shirpur Warwade to Aurangabad. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 3 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Shirpur Warwade to Aurangabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Shirpur Warwade to Aurangabad bus route leaves at 02:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹710.
When does the last bus leaves for Aurangabad from Shirpur Warwade?
The last bus for Shirpur Warwade to Aurangabad route leaves at 13:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹205.
Who are the popular operators on the Shirpur Warwade to Aurangabad bus route?
Top operators on the Shirpur Warwade to Aurangabad bus route are MSRTC , Himalaya Travels Gagan , Hans Travels and Pallavi Madhya Pradesh Parivahan Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Shirpur Warwade to Aurangabad Bus Offers & Promos
Shirpur Warwade Aurangabad Bus Schedule & Info
Shirpur Warwade Aurangabad Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Popular attractions in Aurangabad
- Bibi Ka Maqbara
A near-replica of the famous Taj Mahal with the essence of a son's priceless emotions imbibed gives birth to Bibi-ka-Maqbara, an amazing mausoleum in Aurangabad. It is dedicated to the warm memories of Aurangazeb's wife, Rabia-ul-Durani and is an exceptional effort on the part of a son, Prince Azim Shah, to express his unparalleled love for his mother. The mausoleum has stood the test of time but is lesser-appreciated than its more-famous counterpart.
Located on the banks of the Godavari River, Paithan is a city positioned approximately 56km south of Aurangabad. One could explore this small yet wonderful city on foot. Glimpses of Paithan's glorious past gets slowly unveiled in the bends and corners of the city. A number of sightseeing options can be enjoyed by tourists. Some of the well-known attractions among them are the Eknath Maharaj Temple, Nathsagar Dam, Jayakwadi Bird Sanctuary, Jnanyeshwari Vatika and the Paithani Kendra.