- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Siddipet 7729993167,04033559999 13h 0m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:10 Chikkaballapur bye pass 06:35 Devanahalli 07:00 Hebbal 07:30 Anand Rao Circle - Old JDS Office , Towards Race Course Road, Near New Congress Bhavan Gate 07:35 Corporation Circle Towards Shanthi Nagar 07:50 Domlur - Below Domlur Bridge 08:00 HAL - H.A.L Main Gate 08:20 Marathahalli - Near Kalamandir Show Room, Under Pass Enterance, Towards Silk BoardOrange Tours And Travels GrandA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/51470 Fare Details Rs1470 - Sleeper
Rs1522 - Sleeper
Rs1575 - Sleeper
Rs1680 - Sleeper
- 18:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:40 SIDDIPET 18:50 DUDDEDA 11h 50m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Chickballapur 06:00 BIAL TOLL(BANGALORE) 06:15 Yelahanka 06:30 Hebbal Esteem Mall 06:35 Hebbal 06:40 ANAND RAO CIRCLE(BANGALORE) 06:45 HAL MAIN GATE(BANGALORE) 07:00 Marathahalli Kalamandhir 07:15 Bellandur 07:20 Hsr Layout 07:30 Silk BoardBig BusA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/51993 Fare Details Rs1993 - Sleeper
Rs2098 - Sleeper
Rs2203 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Siddipet Bypass 10h 45m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Chikballapur 05:15 Devanahalli 05:30 Yelahanka 05:40 Hebbal 05:45 Ganga Nagar 05:50 Mekri Circle 06:00 Majestic (Anand Rao Circle) 06:10 Corporation 06:30 Madiwala 06:30 Koramangala 06:40 Agara 06:50 Bellandur 07:00 Marthahalli (Multiplex) 07:05 Marthahalli (Kalamandir)Diwakar TravelsVolvo Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.3/51260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Siddipet to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Siddipet to Bangalore on the daily basis?
3 buses are running between Siddipet to Bangalore. Out of which 3 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Siddipet to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1260 on Siddipet to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Siddipet Bangalore bus route?
38 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Siddipet to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Siddipet to Bangalore bus route leaves at 18:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1470.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Siddipet?
The last bus for Siddipet to Bangalore route leaves at 18:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1470.
What are the boarding points for Siddipet to Bangalore Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Siddipet are SIDDIPET , Siddipet 7729993167,04033559999 , DUDDEDA and Siddipet Bypass .
What are the dropping points in Bangalore for the Siddipet Bangalore bus route?
Dropping points in Bangalore for this route are Yelahanka , Madiwala , HAL , Chandapura and Devanahalli .
Who are the popular operators on the Siddipet to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Siddipet to Bangalore bus route are Orange Tours And Travels Grand , Big Bus and Diwakar Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Siddipet to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Siddipet Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Siddipet Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Bangalore Palace
One of the most eye-catching tourist attractions in the city, the Bangalore palace was built in 1887 by King Chamaraja Wodeyar. He belonged to the Wodeyar Hindu dynasty, that ruled the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947...
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple
Bangalore has two ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples, one of which is Sri Radha Krishna Temple, located at Hare Krishna Hill, Rajaji Nagar. Built in a magnificent architectural style, the temple is a perfect union of spirituality and modernity. Inaugurated in the year 1997, the place houses the temples dedicated to the deities of Sri Sri Radha Krishnachandra, Sri Sri Krishna Balarama, Sri Srinivasa Govinda, Sri Sri Nitai Gauranga and Sri Prahlada Narasimha. The temple attracts devotees or tourists from all over the world as it provides a great spiritual experience.
- Cubbon Park
Located at 2nd Cross Road, Gandhi Nagar, the Cubbon Park is accessible from M.G. Road, Hudson Circle, Kasturba Road and Ambedkar Veedhi. Spread ...
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
Tipu Sultan was the ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore from the year 1782 CE to 1799 CE. Built in the ...