- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Sindagi 11h 15m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Nelamangala S R S Travels 05:25 8th Mile 05:30 Jalahalli 05:40 Yeshwantpur Govardhan Theater 05:45 Rajajinagar 05:50 Malleswaram Circle 05:55 Seshadri Puram 06:00 Majestic Ananda Rao Circle 06:15 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Sindagi 11h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Jalahalli Hampi Travels 05:40 Yashwanthpur 05:45 RAJAJINAGAR NAVRANG CIRCLE 06:00 Anand Rao Circle 06:15 KalasipalayamRoyal TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.6/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:16 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:16 SAMPATKUMAR COMPLEX, MALAGHAN BLDNG OPP SANGAM LODGE SINDAGI PH 8884175340 19:20 OPP.LIC OFFICE NEAR BASAVESHWAR CIRCLE VIDYANAGAR SINDGI PH 8762210504 11h 44m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:31 TUMKUR BY PASS 05:46 NELAMANGALA080-27700119 (9620601239) 06:06 8th MILE 06:16 JALAHALLI CROSS (M) 9343993244 06:36 YESHWANTPUR PH 9343722001,9741805834, 06:51 MALLESHWARAM 06:56 ANAND RAO CIRCLE- 080 22971202 /03/04/05/06/07/ 07:00 GANDHINAGAR(B)080-22971227 / 22971245(M)+919343993243VRL TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
Rs650 - Sleeper
Rs700 - Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Sindagi 11h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Nelamangala S R S Travels 05:55 8th Mile 06:00 Jalahalli 06:10 Yeshwantpur Govardhan Theater 06:15 Rajajinagar 06:20 Malleswaram Circle 06:25 Seshadri Puram 06:30 Majestic Ananda Rao Circle 06:45 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Sindagi to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Sindagi to Bangalore on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Sindagi to Bangalore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Sindagi to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for on Sindagi to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Sindagi Bangalore bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Sindagi to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Sindagi to Bangalore bus route leaves at 18:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹800.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Sindagi?
The last bus for Sindagi to Bangalore route leaves at 19:16. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹600.
Who are the popular operators on the Sindagi to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Sindagi to Bangalore bus route are SRS Travels , Royal Travels and VRL Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Sindagi to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Sindagi Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Sindagi Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Sindagi
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...