- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Bus stand 02988223201/9461256677 7h 30m → 03:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:30 ShahibaugKheteshwar Malani TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1)851 Fare Details Rs851 - Sleeper
Rs951 - Sleeper
- Get 5.0 % Extra OFF More20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Shree Kheteshwar Travels Sanchor Road Sindhri 9413028353 9413028353 20:15 Sindhari CHORAYA MEGA HAIWAY 9649971328/9784386217 9649971328 7h 15m → 03:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:15 Adalaj 9549601328,9672681328 03:20 Shubhash Breaj 9549601328,9672681328 03:25 Namste Circle Shahibag 9549601328,9672681328 03:30 Opp. Railway Station Kalupur 9549601328,9672681328 03:35 Near ST Stand Gitamandir 9549601328,9672681328Shri Ganesh TravelsA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5420 Fare Details Rs420 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs735 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs840 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:25 Mega Highway 7425916333 7425916333 31h 50m → 04:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Namaste Circle Shahibaug,07925624151M R TravelsA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5530 Fare Details Rs530 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs950 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Mega Highway 7425916333 7425916333 7h 15m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Namaste Circle Shahibaug,07925624151M R TravelsA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 1.9/5530 Fare Details Rs530 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs740 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:15 Shree Kheteshwar Travels 02984284211 8h 0m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:15 Jakhar Travels-Shahibaug Nr. M.V.House,Opp-Hathisingh Vadi,Namaste Circle,Shahibaug Ahmedabad.Jakhar TravelsA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs735 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs840 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Sindari to Ahmedabad
How many buses are running between Sindari to Ahmedabad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Sindari to Ahmedabad. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Sindari to Ahmedabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Sindari to Ahmedabad bus route leaves at 20:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹851.
When does the last bus leaves for Ahmedabad from Sindari?
The last bus for Sindari to Ahmedabad route leaves at 23:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹450.
What are the boarding points for Sindari to Ahmedabad Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Sindari are Mega Highway 7425916333 7425916333 , Sindhari CHORAYA MEGA HAIWAY 9649971328/9784386217 9649971328 and Shree Kheteshwar Travels 02984284211 .
What are the dropping points in Ahmedabad for the Sindari Ahmedabad bus route?
Dropping points in Ahmedabad for this route are Kalupur , Subhash Bridge , Others , Shahi Baug and RTO Circle .
Who are the popular operators on the Sindari to Ahmedabad bus route?
Top operators on the Sindari to Ahmedabad bus route are M R Travels , Kheteshwar Malani Travels , Shri Ganesh Travels and Jakhar Travels .
Sindari to Ahmedabad Bus Offers & Promos
Sindari Ahmedabad Bus Schedule & Info
Sindari Ahmedabad Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Ahmedabad
Popular attractions in Ahmedabad
- Kankaria Lake
A stroll along the banks, lying on the greens or enjoying laser shows, a peaceful or delightful day-out, as you please, is assured in the amazing Kankaria Lake of Ahmedabad. With fun suiting all age groups, the lake is a one-stop destination for people in a look-out for unadulterated recreation. It is one of the largest lakes in the city and is a regular hang-out option for locals.
- Teen Darwaja
A renowned landmark of Ahmedabad, Teen Darwaza is a triple arched gateway, distinguished by its beautiful Islamic architecture. It is also considered as one of the oldest as well as the longest gateways of the city. Established in 1411 C.E. by Sultan Ahmed Shah, the founder of Ahmedabad, this gate served as a royal entrance to the Maidan Shahi or the Royal Square.
- Bhadra Fort
Bhadra fort is beautiful monument that is famous for its intricate carvings, pattern works and beautiful frescos suits. In the year 1411, .........
- Dada Hari Vav (Stepwell)
Water conservation has been of prime importance in Gujarat since antiquity Such can be appreciated from the 120 or so odd step-wells that are scattered in different parts of the state. Two prominent step-wells can be admired in Ahmedabad itself. One is Mata Bhawani ni Vav and the other is Dada Hari ni Vav, located at an approximate 20min walking distance from each other. Both the step-wells are distinctly diverse in architecture and ethos. While the former is colourful and lively, the latter is imposing and pure.