- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Singampunari 8h 30m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Perungalathur 05:00 Koyambedu 05:30 EgmoreNallamani TravelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 2.4/5529 Fare Details Rs529 - Semi Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Singampunari 8h 0m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:30 Chengalpattu toll gate 04:00 Tambaram 04:05 Chrompet 04:10 Pallavaram 04:15 ShanthiPetrolbunk 04:20 Alandur Court 04:25 Ekkatuthangal 04:30 Ashok pillar 04:35 Vadapalani 04:45 KoyambeduPR TravelsNon A/C Push Back (2+2) 4.5/5530 Fare Details Rs530 - Seater
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Singampunari 7h 15m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Chengalpattu toll gate 04:45 Tambaram 04:50 Chrompet 04:55 Pallavaram 05:00 Alandur Court 05:10 Ekkatuthangal 05:15 Ashok pillar 05:20 Vadapalani 05:30 KoyambeduPR TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.6/5680 Fare Details Rs680 - Sleeper
- 21:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:40 SINGAMPUNARI GOKULAM TRAVELS 9840900856 9444527778 8h 40m → 06:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Perungalathur 04:55 Tambaram Hindu Mission Hospital 05:05 Crompet Bus Stand 05:15 Pallavaram KPN HP petrolbunk 05:20 Airport 05:25 Guindy opp Alanthur court 05:30 Ashok Pillar Anjappar Hotel 05:40 Vadapalani 05:50 Koyambedu 9840900852 06:10 Egmore 06:15 Central 06:20 MannadiShri Baghyalakshhmi Travels(SBLT)Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5530 Fare Details Rs530 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs680 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Singampunari 7h 0m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Chengalpattu toll gate 04:35 Vandaloor 04:45 Tambaram 04:50 Chrompet 04:55 Pallavaram 05:00 Alandur Court 05:05 Ashok pillar 05:10 Vadapalani 05:15 KoyambeduPR TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.5/5787 Fare Details Rs787 - Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Singampuneri 7h 30m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Perungulather SRS Travels 05:20 TambaramHindu Mission Hospital 05:30 GundyPost Office Next to Asarkhan Bus Stop 05:30 Egmore 05:45 MannadyChennai 06:00 KoyambeduSRS TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5530 Fare Details Rs530 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs680 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Gokulam Travels Singampunari Busstand opp 6h 45m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Perungalathur Near Kamaraj Statue 05:10 Tambaram Opposite to Hindu Mission Hospital 05:30 Guindy Kathipara 05:40 Vadapalani 05:50 Koyembedu 06:15 Egmore 06:20 Pudupet 06:30 MannadiAmarnath TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
- 22:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:25 SINGAMPUNARI GOKULAM TRAVELS 9940016853 9444527778 8h 20m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:35 Perungalathur 05:45 Tambaram Hindu Mission Hospital 05:50 Crompet Bus Stand 05:55 Pallavaram KPN HP petrolbunk 06:00 Guindy opp Alanthur court 06:05 SaidapetBustand 06:15 Nandanam 06:25 Thousand Light 06:35 Egmore 06:45 MannadiShri Baghyalakshmi Travels(ScBLT)Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.6/5530 Fare Details Rs530 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs680 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:40 Singampuneri Bus Stand 7h 20m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Chengalpattu Toll 04:35 Maraimalai Nagar 04:40 Srm University 04:45 Vandalur Zoo 04:50 Perungulathur Kamaraj Statue 05:00 Tambaram 05:05 Chrompet 05:10 Pallavaram 05:15 Airport 05:20 Kathipara Bridge Bus Stop 05:30 Ashok Pillar 05:35 Vadapalani 05:40 Koyambedu 05:45 Amainthakarai 06:00 Egmore 06:10 Triplicane 06:20 Mannady 06:30 TondiarpetRaahath TransportNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)530 Fare Details Rs530 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs630 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:30 SINGAMPUNARI GOKULAM TRAVELS 9940016853 9444527778 7h 35m → 07:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Perungalathur SBLT Office9840920927 06:10 Tambaram Hindu Mission Hospital 06:20 Crompet-Busstand 06:25 Pallavaram Bus Stand 9840920926 06:30 GUINDY 06:35 Ashok Pillar Samy travels 06:40 Vadapalani 06:45 koyembedu 06:55 Egmore 07:05 MannadiShri Baghyalakshmi Travels(SBLT)A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.7/5787 Fare Details Rs787 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Singampuneri to Chennai
How many buses are running between Singampuneri to Chennai on the daily basis?
10 buses are running between Singampuneri to Chennai. Out of which 6 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 4 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Singampuneri to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Singampuneri to Chennai bus route leaves at 20:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹529.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Singampuneri?
The last bus for Singampuneri to Chennai route leaves at 23:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹787.
Who are the popular operators on the Singampuneri to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Singampuneri to Chennai bus route are PR Travels , Amarnath Travels , Raahath Transport and SRS Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Singampuneri to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Singampuneri Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Singampuneri Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Singampuneri
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.