- 00:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:20 Shrinath travels 35h 25m → 11:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 11:45 8th mile tollCRL TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)2000 Fare Details Rs2000 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs3000 - Seater/Sleeper
- 00:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:55 Hotel ambicaj sirohi 9636222251 33h 50m → 10:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:15 8th mile toll 10:45 Anand rao circle 11:05 YeshwanthpurM R TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)2100 Fare Details Rs2100 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs2730 - Seater/Sleeper
- 01:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 01:30 Natraj Hotel 32h 45m → 10:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:15 No:G-22 Brigade Plaza,Opp-Ganesh Temple,S.C.Road,Nr Anand Rao Circle,Bangalore-560009Jakhar TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)2100 Fare Details Rs2100 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs2730 - Seater/Sleeper
- 11:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 11:30 SirohiS R S Travels 32h 0m → 19:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 18:25 Nelamangala S R S Travels 18:30 8th Mile (Flyover) 18:35 Jalahalli(Flyover) 18:45 Yeshwantpur Govardhan Theater 19:00 Rajajinagar 19:30 Majestic Ananda Rao Circle 19:45 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsVolvo Multi Axle SemiSleeper I-Shift B11R (2+2)2205 Fare Details Rs2205 - Semi Sleeper
- 23:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:50 Sirohi by passs road 32h 25m → 08:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:15 Nelamangala 07:25 Parle Toll Plaza 07:35 Jalahali Cross 07:45 Guruguntapaliya mumbai 1000 km borad 08:00 Yeshwantpur 08:15 Anad Rao Circle 08:15 MajistikMR Travels CompanyA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1785 Fare Details Rs1785 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs2310 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Sirohi to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Sirohi to Bangalore on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Sirohi to Bangalore. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Sirohi to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 2205 on Sirohi to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Sirohi Bangalore bus route?
36 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Sirohi to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Sirohi to Bangalore bus route leaves at 00:20. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹2000.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Sirohi?
The last bus for Sirohi to Bangalore route leaves at 11:30. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹2205.
Who are the popular operators on the Sirohi to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Sirohi to Bangalore bus route are CRL Travels , M R Travels , Jakhar Travels and SRS Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Sirohi to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Sirohi Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Sirohi Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Sirohi
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...