- 00:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:00 Hotel baba ramdev sirohi 35h 55m → 11:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 11:15 Parle ji 12:05 Gandhinagar 11:40 Anand rao circle 11:40 Malleshwaram 11:35 Navarang 11:20 Gorguntepalya 11:10 Jalahalli cross 11:05 8th mile toll 11:55 Nelamangala 11:30 Rajaji Nagar 11:25 YeshwantpurShrinath travel agency iso 9001 certifiedA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)3150 Fare Details Rs3150 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs4200 - Seater/Sleeper
- 00:46 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:46 M. R. Travels, ambicaj hotel, sirohi 9636222251 32h 50m → 09:36 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:36 Anand rao circleM.R. TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1890 Fare Details Rs1890 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs2625 - Seater/Sleeper
- 01:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 01:30 Natraj Hotel 32h 45m → 10:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:15 No:G-22 Brigade Plaza,Opp-Ganesh Temple,S.C.Road,Nr Anand Rao Circle,Bangalore-560009Jakhar TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1785 Fare Details Rs1785 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs2310 - Seater/Sleeper
- 11:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 11:30 SirohiS R S Travels 32h 0m → 19:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 19:45 Kalasipalyam 19:30 Majestic Ananda Rao Circle 19:00 Rajajinagar 18:45 Yeshwantpur Govardhan Theater 18:35 Jalahalli 18:30 8th Mile 18:25 Nelamangala S R S TravelsSRS TravelsVolvo Multi Axle SemiSleeper I-Shift B11R (2+2)2415 Fare Details Rs2415 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:50 M. R. Travels, ambicaj hotel, sirohi 9636222251 32h 54m → 06:44 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:44 Anand rao circleM.R. TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1890 Fare Details Rs1890 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs2625 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:50 Sirohi by passs road 32h 25m → 08:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:15 Majistik 08:15 Anad Rao Circle 08:00 Yeshwantpur 07:45 Guruguntapaliya mumbai 1000 km borad 07:35 Jalahali Cross 07:25 Parle Toll Plaza 07:15 NelamangalaMR Travels CompanyA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)2625 Fare Details Rs2625 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs3675 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Sirohi to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Sirohi to Bangalore on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Sirohi to Bangalore. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Sirohi to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for , AC bus is ₹1785, Sleeper bus is ₹1785 and ₹2415 for AC Volvo on Sirohi to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Sirohi Bangalore bus route?
, 203 seats for AC and 46 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Sirohi to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Sirohi to Bangalore bus route leaves at 00:00. It is a ac bus and fare for this bus is ₹3150.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Sirohi?
The last bus for Sirohi to Bangalore route leaves at 11:30. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹2415.
Who are the popular operators on the Sirohi to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Sirohi to Bangalore bus route are M.R. Travels , MR Travels Company , Jakhar Travels and Shrinath travel agency iso 9001 certified .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Sirohi to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Sirohi Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Sirohi Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Sirohi
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...