- 22:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:40 Sirumugai 6h 50m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Madiwala 05:15 Silk Board Madiwala 05:25 Lalbhag Main Gate 05:30 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5791 Fare Details Rs791 - Sleeper
- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 Sirumugai 6h 45m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Hosur 04:55 Attibele Toll Gate 05:00 Bommasandra 05:05 Electronic City Toll Gate 05:10 Silk Bord 05:15 Madiwala 05:20 Dairy Circle 05:25 Lalbagh Main Gate 05:30 KalasipalyamSam TouristNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 Sirumugai 6h 45m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Bommanahalli Circle 05:10 Madiwala 05:10 Silk Board Madiwala 05:20 Lalbhag Main Gate 05:30 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5699 Fare Details Rs699 - Sleeper
- 23:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:15 Sirumugai 6h 45m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Electronic City Toll Gate 05:45 Madiwala 06:00 Kalasipalyam Main RoadSam Tours and TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5735 Fare Details Rs735 - Sleeper
Rs787 - Sleeper
Rs882 - Sleeper
- 23:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:15 Sirumugai 6h 45m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Hosur 05:15 Electronic City Toll Gate 05:25 Madiwala 05:35 Wilsongarden 06:00 Ananad Rao CircleSarathi Tours and TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Sirumugai to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Sirumugai to Bangalore on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Sirumugai to Bangalore. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Sirumugai to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Sirumugai to Bangalore bus route leaves at 22:40. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹791.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Sirumugai?
The last bus for Sirumugai to Bangalore route leaves at 23:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹735.
Who are the popular operators on the Sirumugai to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Sirumugai to Bangalore bus route are SRS Travels , Sam Tourist , Sam Tours and Travels and Sarathi Tours and Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Sirumugai to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Sirumugai Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Sirumugai
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Bangalore Palace
One of the most eye-catching tourist attractions in the city, the Bangalore palace was built in 1887 by King Chamaraja Wodeyar. He belonged to the Wodeyar Hindu dynasty, that ruled the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947...
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple
Bangalore has two ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples, one of which is Sri Radha Krishna Temple, located at Hare Krishna Hill, Rajaji Nagar. Built in a magnificent architectural style, the temple is a perfect union of spirituality and modernity. Inaugurated in the year 1997, the place houses the temples dedicated to the deities of Sri Sri Radha Krishnachandra, Sri Sri Krishna Balarama, Sri Srinivasa Govinda, Sri Sri Nitai Gauranga and Sri Prahlada Narasimha. The temple attracts devotees or tourists from all over the world as it provides a great spiritual experience.
- Cubbon Park
Located at 2nd Cross Road, Gandhi Nagar, the Cubbon Park is accessible from M.G. Road, Hudson Circle, Kasturba Road and Ambedkar Veedhi. Spread ...
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
Tipu Sultan was the ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore from the year 1782 CE to 1799 CE. Built in the ...