- 21:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:40 Sivagangai 7h 20m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Palladam 04:15 Sulur 04:25 Sulur 04:35 ondipudur 04:40 Hope College 04:45 Hope College 04:50 Peelamedu 04:55 Lakshmi Mills 05:00 GandhipuramSRI JAI BHARATH TRAVELSNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 1.7/5340 Fare Details Rs340 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Sivagangai 6h 45m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:45 Palladam 04:30 Gandhipuram 04:15 Peelamedu 04:10 Hopes 04:05 SinganallurKalamurthy TravelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.1/5400 Fare Details Rs400 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:10 SIVAGANGAI 7h 15m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Echanari 05:25 Singanallur 05:15 Sungam 05:30 HOPES 05:35 Gandhipuram 05:00 Kenathukadavu 05:10 Nataraj Petrol Bunk 05:20 Ramanathapuram 05:05 Sundarapuram 05:40 PappanakayampalayamArthi travelsNon A/C Seater (2+2) 3.6/5360 Fare Details Rs360 - Seater
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Sivagangai Velavan Travels 6h 45m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:05 Omni Bus Stand 05:00 Gandhipuram 04:45 Singanallur 04:25 Palladam Busstand 03:30 DharapuramAir Indiaa TravelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper/Sleeper(2+1)330 Fare Details Rs330 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
Rs400 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Sivagangai 7h 0m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Sulur 04:50 ondipudur 04:55 singanallur 05:15 Gandhipuram 05:20 100 ft road 05:35 Vadavalli 05:40 Saibaba kovil 05:45 Government College of Technology (GCT) 05:50 Bus Stand New 1 06:00 GN Mills 06:10 Thudiyalur 06:15 Periyanyakanpalayam 06:20 Karunya NagarKRISH TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater/Sleeper Business Class (2+1)330 Fare Details Rs330 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs430 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:25 Sivagangai 6h 35m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Sulur 04:30 Essaar - Singanallur 04:40 Hopes Collage 04:45 Peelamedu - PSG Tech 04:50 Lakshmi Mills 05:00 GandhipuramEssaarPremium Sleeper A/C (2+1)493 Fare Details Rs493 - Sleeper
Rs546 - Sleeper
Rs598 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Sivagangai to Coimbatore
How many buses are running between Sivagangai to Coimbatore on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Sivagangai to Coimbatore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Sivagangai to Coimbatore bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹330, AC bus is ₹493, Sleeper bus is ₹493 on Sivagangai to Coimbatore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Sivagangai Coimbatore bus route?
146 seats for Non AC, 21 seats for AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Sivagangai to Coimbatore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Sivagangai to Coimbatore bus route leaves at 21:40. It is a nonac bus and fare for this bus is ₹340.
When does the last bus leaves for Coimbatore from Sivagangai?
The last bus for Sivagangai to Coimbatore route leaves at 22:15. The ticket price for this nonac bus is ₹360.
Who are the popular operators on the Sivagangai to Coimbatore bus route?
Top operators on the Sivagangai to Coimbatore bus route are SRI JAI BHARATH TRAVELS , Kalamurthy Travels , Air Indiaa Travels and Essaar .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Sivagangai to Coimbatore Bus Offers & Promos
Sivagangai Coimbatore Bus Schedule & Info
Sivagangai Coimbatore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Sivagangai
Top Bus routes from Coimbatore
Top Trains from Coimbatore
Hotels in Coimbatore
Popular attractions in Coimbatore
- Anamalai Wildlife Sanctuary
Anamalai Wildlife Sanctuary is irrefutably a wonderful place to visit, also known as Indira Gandhi National Park. It has an ..........
- Dhyanalinga Temple
Dhyanalinga Temple is located in the Velliangiri mount. It is amongst of the renowned temples of the city which is commonly known as.....
- Pollachi Ayyappan Temple
Built in the year 1970, the temple holds many similarities with the Sabarimala Ayyappan Temple which is one of the ........
- Brookefields Mall
Brookefields Mall is one of the perfect examples of fast development in the city. It is one of the major projects of the city and comprises many.....