- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 SIVAKASI(KPN) 11h 0m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 BangaloreK.P.NNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Sivakasi 10h 15m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Hosur 05:25 Electronic city Tollgate 06:00 Madiwala 06:30 KalasipalayamRoyal TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5750 Fare Details Rs750 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Sivakasi 04033559999 20:35 Cornetion 04033559999 20:40 Thiruthangal 04033559999 20:45 Mepco 04033559999 20:50 Amathur 04033559999 9h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:40 Narayana Hrudayalaya - Near Bmtc Bus Stop 04:45 Electronic City - Infront of AUDI Service Center 05:00 Madiwala - Near Police Station 05:20 Kalasypalem 05:40 Anand Rao Circle - Old JDS Office , Towards Race Course Road, Near New Congress Bhavan Gate 05:45 Corporation Circle Towards Shanthi Nagar 06:00 Domlur - Below Domlur Bridge 06:15 HAL - H.A.L Main Gate 06:30 Marathahalli - Near Kalamandir Show Room, Under Pass Enterance, Towards Silk BoardOrange tours and travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5945 Fare Details Rs945 - Sleeper
Rs997 - Sleeper
Rs1050 - Sleeper
Rs1102 - Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Sivakasi by pass Aishwarya Travels 10h 45m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Bommasandra travel Need 06:40 Bommanahalli Circle 07:15 Madiwala 07:30 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/5580 Fare Details Rs580 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Sivakasi to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Sivakasi to Bangalore on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Sivakasi to Bangalore. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 4 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Sivakasi to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Sivakasi to Bangalore bus route leaves at 19:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹620.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Sivakasi?
The last bus for Sivakasi to Bangalore route leaves at 20:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹580.
What are the boarding points for Sivakasi to Bangalore Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Sivakasi are MEPCO , Tiruthangal , Cornetion , Amathur and Others .
What are the dropping points in Bangalore for the Sivakasi Bangalore bus route?
Dropping points in Bangalore for this route are Shanthinagar , Electronic City , Bommasandra , Madiwala and Marathahalli .
Who are the popular operators on the Sivakasi to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Sivakasi to Bangalore bus route are TNSTC , K.P.N , Royal Travels and Orange tours and travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Sivakasi to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Sivakasi Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Sivakasi Bangalore Popular Bus Operators
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Bangalore Palace
One of the most eye-catching tourist attractions in the city, the Bangalore palace was built in 1887 by King Chamaraja Wodeyar. He belonged to the Wodeyar Hindu dynasty, that ruled the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947...
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple
Bangalore has two ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples, one of which is Sri Radha Krishna Temple, located at Hare Krishna Hill, Rajaji Nagar. Built in a magnificent architectural style, the temple is a perfect union of spirituality and modernity. Inaugurated in the year 1997, the place houses the temples dedicated to the deities of Sri Sri Radha Krishnachandra, Sri Sri Krishna Balarama, Sri Srinivasa Govinda, Sri Sri Nitai Gauranga and Sri Prahlada Narasimha. The temple attracts devotees or tourists from all over the world as it provides a great spiritual experience.
- Cubbon Park
Located at 2nd Cross Road, Gandhi Nagar, the Cubbon Park is accessible from M.G. Road, Hudson Circle, Kasturba Road and Ambedkar Veedhi. Spread ...
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
Tipu Sultan was the ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore from the year 1782 CE to 1799 CE. Built in the ...