- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:55 Sivakasi by pass Aishwarya Travels 20:00 Thiruthangal 9h 30m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 KoyambeduSRS TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5680 Fare Details Rs680 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs780 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Sivakasi Bus Stop 9h 45m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Perungulathur 06:00 EgmoreMadurai radha travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.4/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Sivakasi. 20:10 Cornetion 20:20 Thiruthangal 20:30 Mepco 20:40 Amathur 10h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:05 Kolathur 06:00 Koyambedu 05:55 Vadapalani 05:50 Ashok Pillar 05:45 Guindy 05:40 Pallavaram 05:35 Chrompet 05:30 Tambaram 05:25 Perungalathur 05:20 Vandalur 05:15 SRM University 05:10 Maraimalai Nagar 05:05 Mahindra City 05:00 Chengalpat Toll Gate 04:45 MelmaruvathurYBM TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.5/51039 Fare Details Rs1039 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Sivakasi Parveen Office 20:05 Palaniyandavar Theater 20:10 Cornetion 20:15 X Road 20:20 Thiruthangal 20:25 Aanaikuttam 20:20 Vadamalapuram 20:21 Uppodai 20:25 Mepco 20:30 Amattur 20:20 Raj Kamal Hotel 9h 45m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:40 Ashok Pillar 05:35 Pallavaram 05:35 Chromepet 05:30 Tambaram 06:00 Egmore 05:25 Perungalathur 05:20 SRM University 05:15 Maraimalar Nagar 05:10 Singaperumal Koil - Welcome Travels 05:05 Mahendra City 05:00 Chengalpat Toll Plaza 05:45 Koyambedu-CMBTParveen TravelsCorona A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5991 Fare Details Rs991 - Sleeper
- 20:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:10 Sivakasi 20:20 Cornetion 20:25 Thiruthangal 20:35 Vadamallapuram 20:40 Mepco 20:50 Amathur 8h 50m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Egmore 06:05 Koyambedu 05:50 Guindy 05:30 Perungalathur 05:00 ChengalpattuMuthumari TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Sivakasi 20:20 Cornetion 20:25 Thiruthangal 20:30 Mepco 20:35 Amathur 9h 45m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 KOYAMBEDUOrange Tours & TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Sivakasi Parveen Office 20:20 Palaniyandavar Theater 20:25 Cornetion 20:30 X Road 20:35 Thiruthangal 20:40 Aanaikuttam 20:40 Vadamalapuram 20:41 Uppodai 20:46 Mepco 20:55 Amattur 20:35 Raj Kamal Hotel 9h 15m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:20 Chromepet 05:15 Tambaram 05:20 Maduravoyal Bypass 05:10 Perungalathur 05:05 SRM University 05:00 Maraimalar Nagar 04:55 Singaperumal Koil - Welcome Travels 04:50 Mahendra City 04:45 Chengalpat Toll Plaza 05:45 Egmore -Parveen Travels (Van/Bus Pickup) 05:30 Koyambedu-CMBTParveen TravelsCorona Non A/C Semi-Sleeper(2+2) 3.7/5680 Fare Details Rs680 - Semi Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Kammavar Kalyana Mandapam Complex 9h 15m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Redhils 06:00 Ambattur 05:45 Koyembedu 05:30 Guindy 05:00 Tambaram 04:45 PerunglathurAnnamalai TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.4/5900 Fare Details Rs900 - Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Sivakasi Bus Stop 20:55 Thiruthangal 21:10 Mepco 21:15 Sri Vidya Egg College 9h 15m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Koyambedu Omni Bus StandMadurai radha travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.4/5840 Fare Details Rs840 - Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Bus stand , Sivakasi 10h 15m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 KoyambeduVGN Tours and TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
- 20:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:55 Sivakasi Bus Stand 21:05 Cornetion 21:15 Tiruthangal 21:25 Mepco 21:35 Amattur 9h 30m → 06:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:20 Koyambedu 07:15 Egmore 06:30 Saidapet 06:25 Guindy 06:10 Tambaram 06:05 Perungalaltur 05:35 Chengalpattu Toll GateSri Amarnath TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5750 Fare Details Rs750 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Sivakasi 21:10 Cornetion 21:15 Thiruthangal 21:25 Vadamallapuram 21:35 Mepco 21:45 Amathur 8h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:45 Egmore 06:30 Koyambedu 06:20 Guindy 06:00 Perungalathur 05:30 ChengalpattuMuthumari TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.6/5750 Fare Details Rs750 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Sivakasi to Chennai
How many buses are running between Sivakasi to Chennai on the daily basis?
12 buses are running between Sivakasi to Chennai. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, and 2 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Sivakasi to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹650, AC bus is ₹840, Sleeper bus is ₹840 on Sivakasi to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Sivakasi Chennai bus route?
258 seats for Non AC, 99 seats for AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Sivakasi to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Sivakasi to Chennai bus route leaves at 19:45. It is a nonac bus and fare for this bus is ₹680.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Sivakasi?
The last bus for Sivakasi to Chennai route leaves at 20:45. The ticket price for this nonac bus is ₹650.
Who are the popular operators on the Sivakasi to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Sivakasi to Chennai bus route are Parveen Travels , Madurai radha travels , Muthumari Travels and Annamalai Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 10 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Sivakasi Chennai Bus Services
Both Sivakasi and Chennai are located in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. While Sivakasi town is known for its printing, fire cracker and match industries, Chennai is famous for its automobile industry and is the biggest commercial and industrial centre in South India. Sivakasi and Chennai are located at a distance of approximately 540 km from each other via NH-45B and Grand Southern Trunk Road. A regular bus service between the two cities ensure a comfortable and economical journey for passengers.
Private bus operators like SRM Transports, SRS Travels and Parveen Travels run regular buses on Sivakasi to Chennai route. Travellers can choose from a variety of coaches like A/C Semi Sleeper, Leyland Non A/C Sleeper Executive Luxury, Non A/C Seater/Sleeper and Volvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper. The travel time may vary from a minimum duration of 8h 0m to a maximum duration of 11h 45m, depending on operator chosen and route taken by the bus. One can easily book online bus tickets of Sivakasi to Chennai buses via Goibibo.com which also offers latest information on bus timings, fares, discounts, boarding and cancellation policies.
The first bus departs for Chennai at around 19:15 p.m. while the last bus at 22:15 p.m. To know about different boarding and dropping points of various buses, refer to Goibibos online bus ticket booking page. Before leaving Sivakasi, dont forget to visit its spectacular tourist attractions like Ayyanar Falls, Sri Badrakaliamman Temple, Vembakottai Reservoir, Pilavakkal Dam etc. On reaching Chennai, do visit Fort St. George, Guindy National Park, St. Thomas Mount, Madras War Cemetery and Golden Beach.
Sivakasi to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Sivakasi Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Sivakasi Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Sivakasi
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Sivakasi
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.