- 14:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:30 Sivakasi Bus Stop 6h 30m → 21:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 20:00 Paladam 20:15 Sulur Bus Stand 20:30 Singanallur 20:45 Hopes College 20:45 Fun Mall 20:50 Peelamedu 20:55 Gandhipuram - OMNI Bus Stand 21:00 Omni Bus StandMadurai radha travelsA/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.7/5525 Fare Details Rs525 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Sivakasi 7h 15m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Paladam 05:05 Sulur Bus Stand 05:15 Singanallur 05:20 Ramanadhapuram 05:25 Lakshmi Mills 05:30 Coimbatore Omni Bustand OfficeVivegam travelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 2.5/5462 Fare Details Rs462 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Sivakasi 7h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:10 Kenathukadavu 05:15 Echanari 05:20 Sundarapuram 05:30 Ukadam 05:45 Gandhipuram (Van pickup)Arthi TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5400 Fare Details Rs400 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Sivakasi Bus Stop 6h 30m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Paladam 04:15 Sulur Bus Stand 04:30 Singanallur 04:40 Hopes College 04:40 Fun Mall 04:45 Peelamedu 04:50 Gandhipuram - OMNI Bus Stand 05:00 Omni Bus StandMadurai radha travelsA/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.9/5525 Fare Details Rs525 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Sivakasi to Coimbatore
How many buses are running between Sivakasi to Coimbatore on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Sivakasi to Coimbatore. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, and 2 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Sivakasi to Coimbatore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Sivakasi to Coimbatore bus route leaves at 14:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹525.
When does the last bus leaves for Coimbatore from Sivakasi?
The last bus for Sivakasi to Coimbatore route leaves at 14:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹525.
Who are the popular operators on the Sivakasi to Coimbatore bus route?
Top operators on the Sivakasi to Coimbatore bus route are Madurai radha travels , Arthi Travels and Vivegam travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Sivakasi to Coimbatore Bus Offers & Promos
Sivakasi Coimbatore Bus Schedule & Info
Sivakasi Coimbatore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Sivakasi
Top Bus routes from Coimbatore
Top Trains from Sivakasi
Top Trains from Coimbatore
Hotels in Coimbatore
Popular attractions in Coimbatore
- Anamalai Wildlife Sanctuary
Anamalai Wildlife Sanctuary is irrefutably a wonderful place to visit, also known as Indira Gandhi National Park. It has an ..........
- Dhyanalinga Temple
Dhyanalinga Temple is located in the Velliangiri mount. It is amongst of the renowned temples of the city which is commonly known as.....
- Brookefields Mall
Brookefields Mall is one of the perfect examples of fast development in the city. It is one of the major projects of the city and comprises many.....
- Marudamalai Temple
One of the most beautiful hill temples of Coimbatore, the Marudamalai temple is dedicated to Hindu god Murugan. Similar to most Murugan temples, this temple is also situated upon a hillock, which is known as Marudha Malai. The temple’s deity Lord Muruga is glorified as the God of Mountainin Thiru Mugurugatrupadi, a prominent work of the Tamil Literature’s Sangam Age.