- 02:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 02:05 Gujarat travels, marudhar kesari road, nr. Raika chatrawas, sojat city 8h 50m → 10:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:25 Adalat chokdi 10:55 R.T.O Circle 11:10 Paldi –(by mini bus drop paldi )Gujarat travelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1)1890 Fare Details Rs1890 - Sleeper
- 03:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 03:50 Gujarat travels, marudhar kesari road, nr. Raika chatrawas, sojat city 6h 45m → 10:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:05 Adalat chokdi 09:15 Zundal circle 09:20 Chandkheda 10:35 R.T.O Circle 10:50 Paldi –(by mini bus drop paldi )Gujarat travelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)1050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Semi Sleeper
- 03:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 03:55 SHRI RAM TRAVELS 7h 40m → 11:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 11:35 Near RTO CircelDashmesh TravelsMercedes Benz Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)1365 Fare Details Rs1365 - Semi Sleeper
Rs1470 - Semi Sleeper
- 08:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 08:20 Shrinath travels agency bus stand (kaka chouraha)-9667006907 , 9214011394 8h 0m → 16:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 16:20 Adalaj Circle 16:35 Zundal circle 16:45 R.T.O CircleShrinath® Travel Agency Pvt. Ltd.A/C Sleeper (2+1)1680 Fare Details Rs1680 - Sleeper
- 12:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 13:00 Sojat 10h 0m → 22:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 22:00 Mr Travels C/O Bhagwati Travels Shahibaug 9714427773 22:00 R.T.O Circle 9714427773 22:00 C.T.M 9714427773 22:00 Adalaj Circle 9714427773 22:00 Paldi Chaar Rasta 9714427773MR Travels CompanyA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)2500 Fare Details Rs2500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs3500 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:35 Crl travels 8h 40m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Ctm 05:15 Geeta mandir 05:15 Kalupur Railway Station 05:15 R.T.O Circle 05:15 S t stand 05:15 ShahibaugCRL TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1575 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:50 Gujarat travels, marudhar kesari road, nr. Raika chatrawas, sojat city 9h 15m → 06:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:05 Gujarat travels 7 mv house hajipur garden shahibuagh 06:20 Gujarat travels 1- medicine market paldi cross raod,paldiGujarat travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/51260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Sleeper
- 23:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:50 Gujarat travels, marudhar kesari road, nr. Raika chatrawas, sojat city 6h 45m → 06:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:05 Adalat chokdi 05:15 Zundal circle 05:20 Chandkheda 06:35 R.T.O Circle 06:50 Paldi –(by mini bus drop paldi )Gujarat travelsBharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1)1260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Sojat to Ahmedabad
How many buses are running between Sojat to Ahmedabad on the daily basis?
8 buses are running between Sojat to Ahmedabad. Out of which 3 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Sojat to Ahmedabad bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1050, Mercedes is 1365 on Sojat to Ahmedabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Sojat Ahmedabad bus route?
87 seats for Volvo, 32 seats for Mercedes buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Sojat to Ahmedabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Sojat to Ahmedabad bus route leaves at 02:05. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹1890.
When does the last bus leaves for Ahmedabad from Sojat?
The last bus for Sojat to Ahmedabad route leaves at 12:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹2500.
Who are the popular operators on the Sojat to Ahmedabad bus route?
Top operators on the Sojat to Ahmedabad bus route are Gujarat travels , Dashmesh Travels , Shrinath® Travel Agency Pvt. Ltd. and MR Travels Company .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Sojat to Ahmedabad Bus Offers & Promos
Sojat Ahmedabad Bus Schedule & Info
Sojat Ahmedabad Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Sojat
Top Bus routes from Ahmedabad
Top Trains from Ahmedabad
Hotels in Ahmedabad
Popular attractions in Ahmedabad
- Kankaria Lake
A stroll along the banks, lying on the greens or enjoying laser shows, a peaceful or delightful day-out, as you please, is assured in the amazing Kankaria Lake of Ahmedabad. With fun suiting all age groups, the lake is a one-stop destination for people in a look-out for unadulterated recreation. It is one of the largest lakes in the city and is a regular hang-out option for locals.
- Teen Darwaja
A renowned landmark of Ahmedabad, Teen Darwaza is a triple arched gateway, distinguished by its beautiful Islamic architecture. It is also considered as one of the oldest as well as the longest gateways of the city. Established in 1411 C.E. by Sultan Ahmed Shah, the founder of Ahmedabad, this gate served as a royal entrance to the Maidan Shahi or the Royal Square.
- Bhadra Fort
Bhadra fort is beautiful monument that is famous for its intricate carvings, pattern works and beautiful frescos suits. In the year 1411, .........
- Dada Hari Vav (Stepwell)
Water conservation has been of prime importance in Gujarat since antiquity Such can be appreciated from the 120 or so odd step-wells that are scattered in different parts of the state. Two prominent step-wells can be admired in Ahmedabad itself. One is Mata Bhawani ni Vav and the other is Dada Hari ni Vav, located at an approximate 20min walking distance from each other. Both the step-wells are distinctly diverse in architecture and ethos. While the former is colourful and lively, the latter is imposing and pure.