- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Sojat 19h 30m → 13:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 13:30 Andheri-(E) Suvidha Travels Near Sagar Hotel 9970573921 13:30 Borivali (E) MR Travels C/O Sandeep Travels 9970573921 13:30 Chembur-(E) Opp. Yogi Restaurant 9970573921 14:30 Panvel- Opp.Mcdonalds 9970573921 15:00 Vashi (Vashi Central One Mall ) 9970573921MR Travels CompanyA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)2000 Fare Details Rs2000 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs2500 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Crl 19h 20m → 15:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 15:50 Mumbai Central 15:50 National parkCRL TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1800 Fare Details Rs1800 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs2000 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:50 Bhati tour 20h 10m → 17:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 17:00 Opp, vashi brigeGujarat TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)2520 Fare Details Rs2520 - Sleeper
- 20:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:50 Bhati tour 19h 10m → 16:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 16:00 VashiGujarat TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)2520 Fare Details Rs2520 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Sojat to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Sojat to Mumbai on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Sojat to Mumbai.
When does the first Sojat to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Sojat to Mumbai bus route leaves at 18:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹2000.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Sojat?
The last bus for Sojat to Mumbai route leaves at 20:50. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹2520.
Who are the popular operators on the Sojat to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Sojat to Mumbai bus route are Gujarat Travels , MR Travels Company and CRL Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Sojat to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Sojat Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Sojat Mumbai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Sojat
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Gateway of India
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Gateway of India, which is located in Colaba in South Mumbai, is one of the most unique landmarks that was constructed to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in December, 1911.
- Haji Ali Dargah
An amazing tourist attraction and a renowned pilgrimage site for Muslims, the Haji Ali Dargah is located in the middle of the Arabian Sea about 457.2 metres away from the Mumbai shoreline off Lala Lajpatrai Marg. Constructed in the year 1431, the sculptured and elegant whitewashed structure of the dargah showcases the brilliant work of Indo-Islamic style of architecture. Spread over an area of 4,500 square meters, the dargah is actually a complex that houses the tomb of the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari and a Masjid.
- Crawford Market
How would any vacation be complete without shopping? While marketing in itself is definitely fun but buying goods from a market-complex that has been built way back in 1869, with liberal dosages of historical imprints still visible, makes the experience even more exhilarating. If you wish to browse through a plethora of products and land the cheapest and best bargains on fresh produces and products of daily use, then little put-off's like noise, chaos and dust should not be a major issue.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Build with a fusion of influences from Victorian Italianate Gothic Revival architecture and traditional Indian architecture, having turrets, pointed arches,eccentric ground plan, wood carving, tiles, ornamental iron, brass railings and grills, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.