- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Vinayak Humsafar Travels 8h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Humsafar Travels Shop No B8 Dwarka RegimeHumsafar TravelNon A/c Seater (2+2) 4.3/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Shiv baba travels shivaji chowk 7h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Baba Petrol Pump 05:30 CIDCO Bus Stand 05:30 Kranti ChowkShivbaba EagleA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.6/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Akanksha travels - shivaji chowk st stand 7h 25m → 05:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 CIDCO Bus Stand 05:45 Baba Petrol PumpMusafir Travels Shreyas Silver LineA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/5460 Fare Details Rs460 - Sleeper
Rs510 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Vinayak Humsafar Travels 7h 15m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:40 Humsafar Naik Collage 05:45 Humsafar Travels Shop No B8 Dwarka RegimeHumsafar TravelA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:30 Vinayak Humsafar Travels 6h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Humsafar Naik Collage 05:55 Humsafar Travels Shop No B8 Dwarka RegimeHumsafar TravelA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Solapur to Aurangabad
How many buses are running between Solapur to Aurangabad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Solapur to Aurangabad.
When does the first Solapur to Aurangabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Solapur to Aurangabad bus route leaves at 21:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹500.
When does the last bus leaves for Aurangabad from Solapur?
The last bus for Solapur to Aurangabad route leaves at 23:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹550.
Who are the popular operators on the Solapur to Aurangabad bus route?
Top operators on the Solapur to Aurangabad bus route are Humsafar Travel , Musafir Travels Shreyas Silver Line and Shivbaba Eagle .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Solapur to Aurangabad Bus Offers & Promos
Solapur Aurangabad Bus Schedule & Info
Solapur Aurangabad Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Solapur
Top Bus routes from Aurangabad
Top Trains from Solapur
Top Trains from Aurangabad
Hotels in Aurangabad
Popular attractions in Aurangabad
- Bibi Ka Maqbara
A near-replica of the famous Taj Mahal with the essence of a son's priceless emotions imbibed gives birth to Bibi-ka-Maqbara, an amazing mausoleum in Aurangabad. It is dedicated to the warm memories of Aurangazeb's wife, Rabia-ul-Durani and is an exceptional effort on the part of a son, Prince Azim Shah, to express his unparalleled love for his mother. The mausoleum has stood the test of time but is lesser-appreciated than its more-famous counterpart.
Located on the banks of the Godavari River, Paithan is a city positioned approximately 56km south of Aurangabad. One could explore this small yet wonderful city on foot. Glimpses of Paithan's glorious past gets slowly unveiled in the bends and corners of the city. A number of sightseeing options can be enjoyed by tourists. Some of the well-known attractions among them are the Eknath Maharaj Temple, Nathsagar Dam, Jayakwadi Bird Sanctuary, Jnanyeshwari Vatika and the Paithani Kendra.
To commemorate the Muslim saint, Baba Shah Muzzafar, Panchakki was built in 1624 A.D. The mill derives its name from...