- 17:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:50 Sonkhed - mauli travels sonkhed 10h 40m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Shivaji NagarSharma travelA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Sleeper
- 19:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:25 Mauli travels sonkhed 11h 28m → 06:53 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:33 Wagholi 06:43 Viman Nagar 06:48 Yerwada 06:53 Rajangaon 07:01 Chandan Nagar 07:03 Nashik Phata 07:03 Bypass (chandan nagar) 07:03 Bypass (kharadi) 07:08 Pimpri-Chinchwad 07:13 NigdiAmul travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/51475 Fare Details Rs1475 - Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Sonkhed abhay travels 8830788508 10h 45m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Hadapsar 06:40 Fatima Nagar 06:50 Swargate 06:55 Katraj 06:59 Vadgaon 07:00 Warje bridgeGlobal Travels GlobalNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.7/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 20:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:25 Mauli travels -sonkhed 10h 40m → 07:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:05 Sangmwadi moze parking 07:05 Shikrapur Chowck 07:05 Karegaon 07:05 Lonikand 07:05 Rajangaon 07:10 Wagholi 07:20 Bypass (chandan nagar) 07:25 Chandan Nagar 07:30 Viman Nagar 07:35 Sangamwadi 07:35 Shastri Nagar 07:40 YerwadaAmul travelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/51400 Fare Details Rs1400 - Sleeper
- 20:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:35 Sonkhed abhay travels 8830788508 20:35 Sonkhed mauli travels 7249797333 9h 32m → 06:07 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:07 Shirur 04:27 Ranjangaon 04:47 Shikrapur Chowck 05:07 Sanaswadi 05:37 Wagholi 05:37 Wagheshwar parking 05:42 Bypass (kharadi) 05:52 Hadapsar 05:57 Katraj 06:02 Swargate 06:07 Padmavati Parking 06:22 Vadgaon 06:37 Warje bridgeGlobal Travels GOLBALNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.7/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- Get 5.0 % Extra OFF More21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Ishwar travels sonkhed 9h 30m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:45 Chandan nagar by pass 06:45 Nagdi 06:45 Sangamwadi 06:45 Viman Nagar 06:45 WagholiManasvi RoadlinesA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/51800 Fare Details Rs1800 - Sleeper
- 22:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:25 Mauli travels -sonkhed 8h 45m → 07:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Karegaon 06:40 Rajangaon 06:55 Wagholi 07:00 Bypass (chandan nagar) 07:00 Bypass (kharadi) 07:10 Yerwada 07:10 Sashtri Nagar 07:10 Sangamwadi 07:18 Shastri Nagar 07:20 Viman Nagar 07:30 NigdiAmul travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/51475 Fare Details Rs1475 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Sonkhed to Pune
How many buses are running between Sonkhed to Pune on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Sonkhed to Pune. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Sonkhed to Pune bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Sonkhed to Pune bus route leaves at 17:50. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1050.
When does the last bus leaves for Pune from Sonkhed?
The last bus for Sonkhed to Pune route leaves at 22:25. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1475.
What are the boarding points for Sonkhed to Pune Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Sonkhed are Mauli travels , Ishwar travels sonkhed , Mauli travels sonkhed and Sonkhed .
What are the dropping points in Pune for the Sonkhed Pune bus route?
Dropping points in Pune for this route are Sangamwadi , Nashik Phata , Nigdi , Viman Nagar and Padmavati Parking .
Who are the popular operators on the Sonkhed to Pune bus route?
Top operators on the Sonkhed to Pune bus route are Amul travels , Sharma travel , Global Travels Global and Global Travels GOLBAL .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Sonkhed to Pune Bus Offers & Promos
Sonkhed Pune Bus Schedule & Info
Sonkhed Pune Popular Bus Operators
Hotels in Pune
Popular attractions in Pune
- National War Museum
The National War Museum was built in 1997 and is a memorial for Indian soldiers who sacrificed their lives for the nation. It was established by citizens of Pune under the Express Citizen Forum which established the War Memorial Fund.
- Bhaja Caves
Lonavala stands for group of caves and one can find lots of caves which were built by the Buddhist nuns in this place. These Bhaja caves store historic events and are ......
- Pataleshwar Cave Temples
The Pataleshwar Cave Temples is dedicated to Lord Pataleshwar- the God of Underwater and Lord Shiva. The design of these temples is similar to those of Elephanta Cave. It was constructed in 8th century and many of its stones date back to 700 to 800 AD. These temples are considered to be a part of the protected monuments category of Pune.
- Aga Khan Palace
The Aga Khan Palace is also known as the Gandhi National Museum and is a part of the Indian freedom struggle.