- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Sringeri 19:20 Sringeri Annapoorneshwari Travels 10h 15m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 8th Mile 05:05 Jalahalli 05:10 Yeshwantpur Govardhan Theater 05:20 Rajajinagar 05:25 Ananda Rao Circle S R S Travels 05:30 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5350 Fare Details Rs350 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Sringeri 19:35 Sringeri Annapoorneshwari Travels 10h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:10 Nelamangala S R S Travels 05:10 Yeshwantpur Govardhan Theater 05:15 8th Mile 05:20 Jalahalli 05:30 Rajajinagar 05:40 Malleswaram Circle 05:50 Seshadri Puram 06:00 Majestic Ananda Rao Circle 06:15 Kalasipalyam 06:30 Vidya Peetha 07:00 South EndSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.7/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
Rs550 - Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Sringeri 19:50 Sringeri Annapoorneshwari Travels 9h 35m → 05:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:10 Nelamangala S R S Travels 05:15 8th Mile 05:20 Jalahalli 05:25 Yeshwantpur Govardhan Theater 05:30 Rajajinagar 05:35 Malleswaram Circle 05:40 Seshadri Puram 05:45 Majestic Ananda Rao Circle 06:00 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
Rs550 - Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Sringeri Sugama 20:46 Sri Sharadamba Temple Sringeri 20:47 Welcome Gate 20:50 Uluve School 20:55 Kavadi Busstop 20:56 Thorehadlu 20:57 Addagadde 21:00 Honagodu Busstop 21:01 Hosakoppa Busstop 21:05 N H P Busstop 21:10 A G Katte 9h 15m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:25 Jalahalli Circle 05:30 Navarang Circle 05:40 Majestic Anandrao Circle 05:45 Race Course Road Sugama Tourist 06:05 Corporation Circle 06:06 Lalbagh 06:08 Ramakrishna Ashram 06:10 Hanumanth Nagar 06:10 Vidya Peeta Circle Sugama 06:12 Kathriguppe 06:15 Padmanabha Nagar 06:20 Konanakunte Cross 06:30 Jambu Savari Dinne Bmtc DepoSugama Tourist Route No - INon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.5/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
Rs550 - Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Sringeri Sugama 21:16 Sri Sharadamba Temple Sringeri 21:17 Welcome Gate 21:20 Uluve School 21:25 Kavadi Busstop 21:26 Thorehadlu 21:27 Addagadde 21:30 Honagodu Busstop 21:31 Hosakoppa Busstop 21:35 N H P Busstop 21:40 A G Katte 8h 15m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Jalahalli Circle 05:45 Navarang Circle 05:55 Majestic Anandrao Circle 06:00 Race Course Road Sugama Tourist 06:05 Corporation Circle 06:10 Lalbagh 06:20 Ramakrishna Ashram 06:25 Netkallappa Circle 06:30 Jayanagar 4th Block 07:00 B K Circle Sugama Kothanur DinneSugama Tourist Route No - 27Non A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
Rs550 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Sringeri Sugama 21:31 Sri Sharadamba Temple Sringeri 21:32 Welcome Gate 21:35 rajeev gandhi campus college stop 21:40 Manase Bus Stop 21:45 Siddle 21:46 Doddane 21:50 Kunche Bailu 21:55 Mundugoddu 22:00 Gaddikal 22:00 Kachige 22:05 Agalgandi 22:10 Kullur 22:15 Makki koppa 22:20 Jaipur 22:25 Jaladurga 22:30 Shanthipura 22:35 Yallmaddlu 22:40 Herroru 22:45 CRS Navodaya bus stop 22:55 Ballehonnur 23:10 Kadadikere bus stop 23:15 Sangameshwara pette 23:20 Kananthi bus stop 8h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Jalahalli Circle 05:05 Yeshwanthpur Goverdana Theatre 05:10 Navarang Circle 05:25 Majestic Anandrao Circle 05:30 Race Course Road Sugama Tourist 05:40 Corporation Circle 05:50 Lalbagh 05:55 Ramakrishna Ashram 06:00 Hanumanth Nagar 06:01 Vidya Peeta Circle Sugama 06:05 Kathriguppe 06:10 Padmanabha Nagar 06:20 Konanakunte Cross 06:25 Jambu Savari Dinne Bmtc DepoSugama Tourist Route No - 05Non A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:40 Sringeri 21:45 Sringeri Annapoorneshwari Travels 7h 15m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:20 8th Mile 04:30 Jalahalli 04:40 Yeshwantpur Govardhan Theater 04:45 Rajajinagar 05:00 Ananda Rao Circle S R S Travels 05:15 Kalasipalyam 05:30 Vidya Peetha 05:45 Deve Gowda petrol bankSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Sringeri to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Sringeri to Bangalore on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Sringeri to Bangalore. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, and 1 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Sringeri to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Sringeri to Bangalore bus route leaves at 19:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹350.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Sringeri?
The last bus for Sringeri to Bangalore route leaves at 19:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹500.
Who are the popular operators on the Sringeri to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Sringeri to Bangalore bus route are SRS Travels , Sugama Tourist Route No - 05 , Sugama Tourist Route No - 27 and Sugama Tourist Route No - I .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 7 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Sringeri to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Sringeri Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Sringeri Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Sringeri
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...