- 17:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:35 Srivaikuntam 11h 55m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:30 Melmaruvathur 03:40 Chengalpat Toll Plaza 03:50 Mahendra City 03:55 Singaperumalkoil 04:00 Maraimalai Nagar 04:05 SRM University 04:15 Urapakkam 04:20 Vandallor Zoo 04:25 Perungulathur 04:35 Tambaram 04:40 Chrompet 04:50 Keelkattalai 05:00 Pallikaranai Kamachi Hospital 05:10 Velachery 05:20 Taramani 05:30 ThiruvanmiyurSJT Nellai ( To : Thiruvanmiyur )Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.8/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:20 Srivaikundam 11h 40m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 KoyambeduAVK TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)850 Fare Details Rs850 - Sleeper
Rs900 - Sleeper
- 18:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:55 Sri Vaikundam 11h 5m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 KoyambeduSRS TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:55 Pudukudi 19:10 Karungulam 10h 50m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 KoyambeduJMS TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5650 Fare Details Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Srivaikuntam 11h 55m → 07:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:10 Melmaruvathur 05:20 Chengalpat Toll Plaza 05:30 Mahendra City 05:35 Singaperumalkoil 05:40 Maraimalai Nagar 05:45 SRM University 05:55 Urapakkam 06:00 Vandallor Zoo 06:05 Perungulathur 07:10 Koyambedu 07:30 Ambattur 07:55 RedhillsSJT NellaiNon A/c Seater (2+2)700 Fare Details Rs700 - Seater
- 19:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:35 Srivaikundam 10h 15m → 05:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:05 Melmaruvathur 04:35 Chengalpattu 04:45 Mahindracity 04:50 Singaperumalkoil 04:55 Maraimalai Nagar 05:00 Srm University 05:05 Guduvancherry 05:10 Urapakkam 05:15 Vandalur 05:20 Perungulathur 05:25 Tambaram 05:30 Chrompet 05:35 Pallavaram 05:40 Airport 05:45 Guindy Alandur Court Near 05:50 Ashok Pillar 05:55 Vadapalani 06:05 KoyambeduPrm Roadways Pvt LtdA/C Seater push back (2+2) 4.0/5787 Fare Details Rs787 - Seater
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Busstand 9h 45m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Perungalaltur 06:55 KoyambeduSri Rajalakshmi TravelsLeyland A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
Rs850 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Srivaikundam to Chennai
How many buses are running between Srivaikundam to Chennai on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Srivaikundam to Chennai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Srivaikundam to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for on Srivaikundam to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Srivaikundam Chennai bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Srivaikundam to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Srivaikundam to Chennai bus route leaves at 17:35. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹700.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Srivaikundam?
The last bus for Srivaikundam to Chennai route leaves at 19:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹700.
Who are the popular operators on the Srivaikundam to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Srivaikundam to Chennai bus route are Prm Roadways Pvt Ltd , JMS Travels , SRS Travels and AVK Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Srivaikundam to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Srivaikundam Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Srivaikundam Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Srivaikundam
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.