- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Srivilliputhur padma Travels 8h 30m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 HosurS R S TravelsSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5749 Fare Details Rs749 - Sleeper
- 20:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:40 Srivilliputhur 20:50 Krishnan Koil 7h 50m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 HosurParveen TravelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.9/5630 Fare Details Rs630 - Semi Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 SRIVILLIPUDHUR(KPN) 8h 45m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 HosurK.P.NNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.9/5850 Fare Details Rs850 - Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Srivilliputhur padma Travels 8h 30m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:15 HosurS R S TravelsSRS TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)892 Fare Details Rs892 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Srivilliputhur to Hosur
How many buses are running between Srivilliputhur to Hosur on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Srivilliputhur to Hosur. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Srivilliputhur to Hosur bus route?
The minimum fare for on Srivilliputhur to Hosur bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Srivilliputhur Hosur bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Srivilliputhur to Hosur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Srivilliputhur to Hosur bus route leaves at 20:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹749.
When does the last bus leaves for Hosur from Srivilliputhur?
The last bus for Srivilliputhur to Hosur route leaves at 21:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹892.
Who are the popular operators on the Srivilliputhur to Hosur bus route?
Top operators on the Srivilliputhur to Hosur bus route are SRS Travels , K.P.N and Parveen Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Srivilliputhur to Hosur Bus Offers & Promos
Srivilliputhur Hosur Bus Schedule & Info
Srivilliputhur Hosur Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Srivilliputhur
Top Bus routes from Hosur
Top Trains from Hosur
Popular attractions in Hosur
- Chandira Choodeswarar Temple
Situated in the Krishnagiri District of Tamil Nadu, Chandira Choodeswarar temple stands on top of a hill in Hosur. The temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva or Lord Choodeswarar and Goddess Parvati or Goddess Maragadambal. It houses many theerthams(holy water body) including Vrishabha Theertham, Jambava Theertham, Maragatha Sarovaram, Pandava Theertham and Hanuman Theertham.
- Hogenakal Falls
Hogenakkal Falls is located on Kaveri River in the Dharmapuri District of the state, 123 Kms from Hosur. The name 'Hogenakkal' signifies.....
- Kelevarapalli Dam
The Kelevarapalli Dam, around 10km away from Hosur, is one of the prime tourist attractions in the city. The dam is built over the Ponnaiyar River, which enters Tamil Nadu from Karnataka. It is a perfect place for a picnic with friends or family, with a great park for children to play. The dam boasts of a scenic location, which is a dream for photography enthusiasts' too.