- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Sullia Sugama Tourist 20:18 Sullia Private Bus Stand 20:20 Paichar Junction 9h 30m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Nelamangala (Byepass) (D) 05:15 8th Mile Circle (D) 05:20 Jalahalli Cross (D) 05:25 Goraguntepalya (D) 05:28 Yeshwanthpura Railway Station (D) 05:35 Navarang Circle (D) 05:45 Anandrao Cirlce Majestic (D) 05:48 Race Course Sugama Tourist 05:58 M G Road Trinity Metro 06:05 Indira Nagar Metro Station 06:10 Domlur (D) 06:18 Koramangala Sony World (D) 06:27 Madiwala Bharath Petroleum 06:33 B T M Layout 06:43 Bilekahalli Gate (D) 06:46 Panduranga Nagar (D) 06:50 Vijaya Bank Colony Rk 06:52 Arekere Saibaba Temple (D) 06:56 Hulimavu Gate (D) 06:58 Hulimavu Meenakshi Temple (D) 07:00 Kalena Agrahara (D) 07:05 Gottigere (D)Sugama TouristNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/5510 Fare Details Rs510 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs610 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs660 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Sullia Pvt Bus Stand 8h 15m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Gandhi Nagar- 2 nd crossPoornima ToursNON A/C Seater (2+2) 2.5/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater
- Get 5.0 % Extra OFF More21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Sullia 7h 40m → 04:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:40 Kengeri 04:50 Mysore Road Satelite Bus Stand 05:00 City Railway StationGowri Shankar TravelsLeyland Non A/C Sleeper Executive (2+1) 4.1/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- Get 5.0 % Extra OFF More22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Sullia 8h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Gandhinagar 06:30 MadiwalaKohinoor TravelsNON A/C Seater (2+2) 3.1/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Sullia Pvt Bus Stand 7h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Satellite 04:50 Majestic Bus Stand- Railway Station Entrance 05:00 Gandhi Nagar- 2 nd crossPoornima ToursNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Sullia 6h 45m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Kengeri Police Station 04:30 Rajajeshwari nagarRR Nagar 04:40 Satellite Bus Stand 05:15 Majestic Ananda Rao Circle 06:00 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Sullia to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Sullia to Bangalore on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Sullia to Bangalore. Out of which 7 are sleeper buses, and 7 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Sullia to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Sullia to Bangalore bus route leaves at 20:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹510.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Sullia?
The last bus for Sullia to Bangalore route leaves at 22:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹500.
What are the boarding points for Sullia to Bangalore Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Sullia are Sullia , Sullia Private Bus Stand , Paichar Junction , Sullia Pvt Bus Stand and Sullia Sugama Tourist .
What are the dropping points in Bangalore for the Sullia Bangalore bus route?
Dropping points in Bangalore for this route are Domlur , Indiranagar , Jalahalli , Bilekhalli and BTM Layout .
Who are the popular operators on the Sullia to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Sullia to Bangalore bus route are Poornima Tours , Sugama Tourist , Gowri Shankar Travels and Kohinoor Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Sullia to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Sullia Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Sullia Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Bangalore Palace
One of the most eye-catching tourist attractions in the city, the Bangalore palace was built in 1887 by King Chamaraja Wodeyar. He belonged to the Wodeyar Hindu dynasty, that ruled the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947...
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple
Bangalore has two ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples, one of which is Sri Radha Krishna Temple, located at Hare Krishna Hill, Rajaji Nagar. Built in a magnificent architectural style, the temple is a perfect union of spirituality and modernity. Inaugurated in the year 1997, the place houses the temples dedicated to the deities of Sri Sri Radha Krishnachandra, Sri Sri Krishna Balarama, Sri Srinivasa Govinda, Sri Sri Nitai Gauranga and Sri Prahlada Narasimha. The temple attracts devotees or tourists from all over the world as it provides a great spiritual experience.
- Cubbon Park
Located at 2nd Cross Road, Gandhi Nagar, the Cubbon Park is accessible from M.G. Road, Hudson Circle, Kasturba Road and Ambedkar Veedhi. Spread ...
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
Tipu Sultan was the ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore from the year 1782 CE to 1799 CE. Built in the ...