- 17:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:45 Sulthan Bathery 11h 45m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:25 PARIPALLI 04:25 CHATHANNOOR 04:40 kallambalam 04:45 attingal 04:55 Mangalappurm 05:00 Kaniyapuram 05:05 Kazhakottam 05:10 Kariyavattam 05:15 SREEKARYAM 05:20 Uloor 05:25 KESAVADASAPURAM 05:25 Pattom 05:30 P M G 05:30 Aristo 05:30 ThampanoorMurahara TravelsVolvo A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.5/5787 Fare Details Rs787 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 A1Travels Sulthanbathery 18:30 Meenangadi 12h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Aristo JunctionA1 TravelsA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5682 Fare Details Rs682 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs892 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 SULTHAN BATHERY 18:45 MEENANGADI 18:55 MUTTIL 19:15 KALPETTA 19:30 VYTHIRI 19:45 OMASSERY 19:45 EGAPUZHA 20:45 THAMARASSERY 21:15 MUKKAM 21:30 MEDICA COLLEGE MANJERI 21:45 AREEKODE 22:00 MANJERI 22:30 MALAPPURAM 11h 45m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 aadithyatravelsAadithya TravelsVolvo Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.6/5750 Fare Details Rs750 - Semi Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 CHUNKAM SULTHAN BATHERY 19:00 Sulthan Bathery 19:15 Meenangadi 19:20 Muttil 19:40 Kalpetta 19:50 Vythiri 20:30 Egapuzha 20:50 Omasserry 21:00 Thamarassery 21:30 Mukkam 21:50 MEDICAL COLLEGE MANJERY 22:00 Areekode 22:30 MANJERY 22:45 Malappuram 23:00 Perinthalmanna 11h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 CHOLA HOTEL PARKING 06:00 Ulloor 06:00 Pattom 06:00 Karyavattom 06:00 KazhakuttamEmerald TravelsBharat Benz A/C Seater (2+2) 3.2/5787 Fare Details Rs787 - Seater
FAQ about Buses from Sulthan Bathery to Thiruvananthapuram
How many buses are running between Sulthan Bathery to Thiruvananthapuram on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Sulthan Bathery to Thiruvananthapuram. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Sulthan Bathery to Thiruvananthapuram bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 750 on Sulthan Bathery to Thiruvananthapuram bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Sulthan Bathery Thiruvananthapuram bus route?
66 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Sulthan Bathery to Thiruvananthapuram bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Sulthan Bathery to Thiruvananthapuram bus route leaves at 17:45. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹787.
When does the last bus leaves for Thiruvananthapuram from Sulthan Bathery?
The last bus for Sulthan Bathery to Thiruvananthapuram route leaves at 18:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹682.
What are the boarding points for Sulthan Bathery to Thiruvananthapuram Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Sulthan Bathery are Omasserry , Thamarassery , MANJERY , MANJERI and MEDICAL COLLEGE MANJERY .
What are the dropping points in Thiruvananthapuram for the Sulthan Bathery Thiruvananthapuram bus route?
Dropping points in Thiruvananthapuram for this route are Techno Park , Ulloor , Kazhakootam and Others .
Who are the popular operators on the Sulthan Bathery to Thiruvananthapuram bus route?
Top operators on the Sulthan Bathery to Thiruvananthapuram bus route are Murahara Travels , A1 Travels , Aadithya Travels and Emerald Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Sulthan Bathery to Thiruvananthapuram Bus Offers & Promos
Sulthan Bathery Thiruvananthapuram Bus Schedule & Info
Sulthan Bathery Thiruvananthapuram Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Thiruvananthapuram
Popular attractions in Thiruvananthapuram
- Lighthouse Beach
The Lighthouse Beach is named so because it is home to the stunning red and white coloured lighthouse.
- Poovar Beach
Another famous attraction of tourism, Poovar Beach is situated at a short distance from Kovalam Beach separating the River Neyyar from ............
- Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple
Placed inside the East Fort, Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple is a legacy of the city. It is a worth visiting place for.....
- Shankumugham Beach
Stretched in the white sand, Shankumugham Beach is a perfect holiday spot where one will find a complimentary source of......